Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly a yes on top of that wtf attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1411083775.150904.jpg

Yes votes on the no table in Clachmannanshire.

They've clearly not been counted yet - it's far too early. They'll just be bundles of verified papers waiting to be distributed to counters.

I've had a amazing idea.

If it's a no we should split the country in half at Berwick. South Scotland can remain with the UK the north can be independent.

It needs to be spilt around Fife and the East Coast, allowing that to slide into the North Sea unlamented. Dundee will have to be sole terminal for North Sea resources. I mean really, even the rotten boroughs have kept to the gameplan.

There should be a rolling 'w**k', 'w**k', 'good guy' count for these council wards.

Nearly happened in the 70's by all accounts.....

My granny always goes on about how there was nearly a military coup in the UK in the 70s, think during the Heath years IIRC if that's what you mean.

Talk of double voting has made me wonder something. I'm registered to vote in two places (due to being a student), I only voted in one but does that mean that the turnout in Glasgow (the place I'm registered but didn't vote), will be slightly down as I was registered to vote there but didn't vote there (voted in Edinburgh instead)?

Where did you vote fella? I was on the door at Brediland CC. 96% turnout of 1300

Johnstone Castle mate! Did the door from 11am right through. Rough and ready, loved it :)

My granny always goes on about how there was nearly a military coup in the UK in the 70s, think during the Heath years IIRC if that's what you mean.

Am sure it was during the strikes when we had a 3 day week. Not sure who was in office at the time but it didn't really matter cos the head of the trade unions had more power!

Archived