Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It needs to be spilt around Fife and the East Coast, allowing that to slide into the North Sea unlamented. Dundee will have to be sole terminal for North Sea resources. I mean really, even the rotten boroughs have kept to the gameplan.

There should be a rolling 'w**k', 'w**k', 'good guy' count for these council wards.

East Lothian will be a w**k council. No voters should not have been allowed to vote

I'm watching this on BBC world in canada with a few tins of nice cold beer - only 6pm here. The pundits are already winding me up and my BP is probably through the roof. I'd have had a stroke if I'd had to sit through this crap for the last several months.

C'mon the Yes!!

Steady on!

At the very least, cut it off at the south end of Ayr and let Alloway and Doonfoot float away to f**k.

Ayr and Prestwick have all the old biddies who, as we shall soon discover, overwhelmingly voted No. The entire thing must go.

Ayr and Prestwick have all the old biddies who will, as we shall soon discover, overwhelmingly voted No. The entire thing must go.

Did anyone else see the piece on STV earlier where they went out and about? Every old dear was a No voter. Selfish auld fuckers.

Archived