Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

Do only the 6 areas which voted YES have working class people living there!

maybe you should explain why the likes of Inverclyfe which can hardly be described as affluent, rich or full

If farmers voted NO then ?

Labour says no. Inverclyde does what they tell it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm obviously disappointed, but it's a high turnout and they have spoken. I'm not in the business of doom mongering and being all out bitter about it. I do think that people have made a grave mistake here, but I sincerely hope that I am wrong about that. I don't want my niece and nephews to grow up in a horror show of a country.

Two big shocks for me.

West Dunbartonshire?! How did we lose there :lol: Wouldn't have called that in a million years.

On the other side, Angus?! I thought that was the home of Scottish independence... Arbroath is one of the most SNP towns I've ever seen, they have their wee nationalist office right on the main road through the town centre...

We won there though!

Mental. Apart from that, as expected really.

Now we sit back and watch nothing changing in scotland, westminster will now concentrate on giving more powers to english regions to keep them happy & scotland will be forgotten about.

And i've already got some smug english p***k on facebook being an arsehole, I'd like to punch him when i get to work....But i wont.

Two big shocks for me.

West Dunbartonshire?! How did we lose there :lol: Wouldn't have called that in a million years.

On the other side, Angus?! I thought that was the home of Scottish independence... Arbroath is one of the most SNP towns I've ever seen, they have their wee nationalist office right on the main road through the town centre...

We won there though!

Mental. Apart from that, as expected really.

Angus on the whole is full of posh farmer c***s. Arbroath would've been 50/50 from my experience.

Archived