Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

The fact that you don't class Wales or Scotland as countries means I'd be fighting a losing battle even discussing it with you.

I've been registered on this site for a good few years now and in all that time, combined, I've not read as much pish as what I have in this one topic alone.

Wales was annexed by England and Scotland just voted.no to being a country. You have no clue.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thoroughly disillusioned

That is all.

Is there any point in voting in the 2016 General Election?

its important to vote SNP in the Scottish elections..so this time next year when we see to complete failure from Westminster to delvier "The Vow"..we can have another referendum.

NO voters voted for what they believed in as did YES voters, why can't you just accept that

Is it because those who voted NO dont agree with your views?

If that's the case, maybe you'd rather live in a dictatorial society

Yeah I would rather live in a dictatorial society that dictated Scotland was independent!

Not so sure.

can see Ed having a complete meltdown during a GE campaign and the Tories sneaking in.

Ed is useless and pathetic but Cameron and his Coalition are too hated. The 2010 Lib Dem voters in the marginals will vote Labour and decided it in the few constituencies that actually matter in a UK GE.

Explain how we're a country or stop whinging.

The fact that you don't class Wales or Scotland as countries means I'd be fighting a losing battle even discussing it with you.

I've been registered on this site for a good few years now and in all that time, combined, I've not read as much pish as what I have in this one topic alone.

Thought not.

Do you not get it? There will never be this level.of engagement again, there only was because for the first time ever your vote actually mattered. And we can't make any changes we can only ask and hope we are accomodated.

The young people I know are in disbelief that Inverclyde voted no, they just weren't aware how selfish/willing to vote for a monkey in a red rosette the older generation are. This silent majority will die out, we cannot let the dream fade, we have to make sure that the next time we win.

The young people I know are in disbelief that Inverclyde voted no, they just weren't aware how selfish/willing to vote for a monkey in a red rosette the older generation are. This silent majority will die out, we cannot let the dream fade, we have to make sure that the next time we win.

Agree

Archived