Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

So people put the future of the their children in jeopardy just to spite some passionate folk who hurt their feelings?

No, not out of spite, out of a sense of concern at the ugly side of Scottish nationalism.

Similarly some people voted Yes out of concern at the ugly side of the British nationalism on display.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel like a Brazilian watching us play Germany in the semis!

Fair play to you for being here too. You were top of my vanishers list.

I know you don't like me, but I respect your passion and position as a yes voter. I hope you stay involved in Scottish politics.

Edinburgh romp.

So in summary, fermers and richer folk largely went No. The working classes tended to Yes, but huge numbers still voted No.

Yes won half of the Labour vote but lost half of the SNP vote doing it. Mare.

Just waiting for the nail in the coffin so I can get to bed. Absolutely gutted but I'll slowly get over it over the coming weeks I presume. It's a sore one though. Well done to everyone involved. Even Lex. I admire your passion even if I totally disagree with it. Alarm set for 10 to catch the aftermath.

Fair play to you for being here too. You were top of my vanishers list.

I know you don't like me, but I respect your passion and position as a yes voter. I hope you stay involved in Scottish politics.

I will I'm away to join the fucking SNP!!! :lol:

Patrick Harvie

Andy Murray

Alan Cumming

Elaine C Smith

To those protesting outside the BBC

John Swinney

Nicola Sturgeon

Alex Salmond

Your guys took one hell of a beating.

To be gloating over a constitutional issue of this importance really shows what an utter c**t you are.

Nobody fucking likes you. Piss off down to the local food bank and have a good gloat there. I'm sure they'll appreciate your happiness.

Edinburgh romp.

So in summary, fermers and richer folk largely went No. The working classes tended to Yes, but huge numbers still voted No.

Do only the 6 areas which voted YES have working class people living there!

Maybe you csn explain why the likes of Inverclyde, which can hardly be described as affluent, rich or full of farmers, voted NO then ?

Patrick Harvie

Andy Murray

Alan Cumming

Elaine C Smith

To those protesting outside the BBC

John Swinney

Nicola Sturgeon

Alex Salmond

Your guys took one hell of a beating.

Them and 1.4M others. 45% of Scots wanted independence. 45%. Just let that sink in.

Disappointed but still proud.

Archived