The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

Can't understand this "better players" shtick from Rangers fans. Assuming Ricky Foster, Darren McGregor and Bilel Moshni are three of their back four, then thats three players we've got better than. Then MacLeod, Templeton and Black are no better than three of our midfield. The only position they're better than us is up front, and if MacLean was available it wouldn't be that huge a gap, even then Grahams coring for fun.

Its ironic that the last team to consider us an easy tie, and start planning for the next round before we'd even played, also played us at Ibrox...

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reasonably happy with this draw in a footballing sense. Being drawn against an average Championship side gives us a fantastic opportunity to reach another semi-final.

On a more depressing note, it will obviously be an utter humilation if we lose. I also fear, as I'm sure we all do, that the Rangers supporters will be a largely aggressive and violent bunch with a chip on their shoulder. If we win, they will be even worse.

On a more depressing note, it will obviously be an utter humilation if we lose. I also fear, as I'm sure we all do, that the Rangers supporters will be a largely aggressive and violent bunch with a chip on their shoulder. If we win, they will be even worse.

Fucking woeful post. If you really want to make the grade as a Diddy poster of note then you need to increase your cliche count. I'd suggest something like:

"the fleg-stealing Sevco supporters will be a largely aggressive and violent bunch with a chip on their shoulder. If we win, they will be even worse - assuming they don't go bust before the game."

Complete lack of imagination from some people when they talk about Rangers.

Anyway's, what I was going to say was as soon as that second Dundee United goal went in today the opposition was never going to get anything from the match. They just can't score a goal and they certainly can't score more than one goal in a game.

They're going to have to go to Ibrox and prevent Rangers from scoring and I don't think they can do it. If Rangers go 1-0 its more than likely enough to get the win.

Complete lack of imagination from some people when they talk about Rangers.

Anyway's, what I was going to say was as soon as that second Dundee United goal went in today the opposition was never going to get anything from the match. They just can't score a goal and they certainly can't score more than one goal in a game.

They're going to have to go to Ibrox and prevent Rangers from scoring and I don't think they can do it. If Rangers go 1-0 its more than likely enough to get the win.

2-0 down at home to Hibs?

You're right. We're SHITING ourselves :lol:

Genuinely no idea where the Rangers fans confidence comes from, theyve looked every inch a Championship side tonight and do every time i see them

I'm really intimidated by the quality of this Rangers side.

So was Yogi given his pre match adoration of them. :lol: Rangers only progressed this far because the league cup wasn't a priority to him and they got lucky with a deflected goal.

Something else, I don't think anyone has suggested yet that McCoist might actually be a better manager than most give him credit and is getting the most out of the players he picks. These players of his might be playing to the best of their ability and the SevCo serving media and the gullible Rangers fans just talk them up to be Premiership standard when they clearly borderline at best on a good day. We lost to Rangers in the previous round but the way we played that evening we could have had the same outcome if we had played QotS or Raith Rovers (with respect), it wouldn't mean they suddenly become Premiership standard just because they beat a Premiership team that got their tactics wrong. Saints have nothing to fear here.

This is live on the BBC, Tuesday 28th October, 7.15pm.

Presumably after last night the BBC see this as counting towards their comedy quota as well as sport.

Probs going to be a 0-0 draw. Top booking from the BBC.

We have a good 'spl' level side on paper and we're finally starting to look like a team now, tho we still have 'those days'.

I'm not getting the whole it's only Rangers we'll hammer them jibberish coming from the fermers, against most top league teams i'd say that we should be able to hold our own.

SPL quality you say Benny ?, the SPL has been dissolved and so has Rangers est 1872. So are you effectively saying that your club has deid players ie "zombies" ?

There is no way I am going to Greyskull now.. They will murder us. Tommy and Callum looked terrified when the 3rd Hibs goal went in...

What a team Sevco are.. :thumsup2

Greyskull eh? I'm sure you mean the home of the good guys and the destroyers of evil ;)

is there going to be a boycott for this like the inverness game?

cant tell these days

From our fans or Rangers fans?

There wont be a boycott from us. Doesn't mean we wont have a frightfully small support though.

Archived