25 stone bint wants more benefits.

TheCelt67

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you advocating? Featherbedding at the expense of the working poor?

You could just say that you don't have an alternative plan. Unless you really are an advocate of my alternatives?

What are we advocating here for the chronically feckless? Starvation in the gutter, or mandatory euthanasia?

The snip for any guy been there or thinking about it.

It's very easy to blame her for being too lazy and skint to change but some guy gave her the tools to do it in the 1st place

The snip for any guy been there or thinking about it.

It's very easy to blame her for being too lazy and skint to change but some guy gave her the tools to do it in the 1st place

All for more sterilization of humans, but there'd be nobody left if we castrated every guy who, at one time or another, 'wid' :lol:

What are you advocating? Featherbedding at the expense of the working poor?

For benefits to be accessible to those in need, they need to be easy to claim. They also need to provide at least subsistence level living costs. Any other means of administering or policing the system costs more than it would to pay those who "appear" to abuse it.

She's getting 20K of benefits. You would have to earn 30K to get 20 as a bottom line. The working poor are subsidising her.

Actually they aren't.

Don't you need to earn about £80k per year just to pay your 'fair share' of tax?

Anyone paying less gets more out than they put in.

This means the vast majority of brits take more from the budget than they give to it.

However one of the few net contributors is actually the queen.

Reminiscent of Nawbags voting No because of benefit scroungers.

It's such a simple Thatcherite idea, divide and rule, the person getting paid minimum wage fucking hates the person on benefits. Focus their hate on that rather than the fact the government permits poverty wages and redistributes wealth from the poorest to the richest. Multiply this all over the place, indigenous v immigrants, private sector vs public sector, working poor against unemployed and so on. Wouldn't want all those being exploited to unite and change the system.

Good job there's social media now, according to some on the Indy Forum they tell the truth even if the mainstream media don't. Twitter will sort this pish out :thumsup2

Actually they aren't.

Don't you need to earn about £80k per year just to pay your 'fair share' of tax?

This means the vast majority of brits take more from the budget than they give to it.

People who earn less than £80k per annum are scum. Subhuman scum.

Typical tartan tory sneering at the Lumpenproleteriat. Odds on Granny's called Farquahar, is best chums with Torquil and went to Fettes..

Describing someone as being of low intelligence and being under educated is very different from criticising them for being of low intelligence and under educated.

Maybe if you weren't of low intelligence and/or under educated you would understand that.

Actually they aren't.

Have you got any figures to back this up? I'm not saying I disbelieve you, but I pay quite a bit of tax, Vehicle Excise Duty, council tax and of course VAT etc (though I no longer smoke). I don't have any children so don't get any tax credits, child benefits etc.

So what am I getting back?... Apart from defence of course (yippee, we're blowing up the Middle East, I feel a lot safer now). Most big infrastructure projects such as HS2 will be paid for by bonds funded by a future generation.

I always feel calmer and more relaxed after a nice holiday to somewhere sunny, where do I apply to the Govt as I am sure more tax payer funded breaks will keep my blood pressure down and therefore save the NHS money in the long run.

That's easy - marry a royal.

This Tom character showing his cunty nature again.

Aw, sausage boy is not happy.

Gutted son, seriously fucking gutted.

Bourgeois guardianistas like yourself don't like me. Aw.

Feel free not to debate the issues if you wish but it makes you seem like a naive bourgeois troll.

For benefits to be accessible to those in need, they need to be easy to claim. They also need to provide at least subsistence level living costs. Any other means of administering or policing the system costs more than it would to pay those who "appear" to abuse it.

Carry outs are subsistence level sarge?

Describing someone as being of low intelligence and being under educated is very different from criticising them for being of low intelligence and under educated.

Maybe if you weren't of low intelligence and/or under educated you would understand that.

Describing them as being of low intellegence and under educated on the basis of f**k all evidence is standard bourgeois disdain for the proles.

Defending it is worse, and oops, that's what you did.

Actually they aren't.

Attribution for that please, no saying you made it up but......................

Archived