25 stone bint wants more benefits.

TheCelt67

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Queen's not 25 stone is she ? Wait, I'm confused, I'm not going to vote for her if she's 25 stone now. Sheesssh. ! They'll need bigger stamps and everything.

Instead of acting like your avatar, do you think its amusing that these royal wasters are collecting tax payers money while at the same time benefits are being withdrawn from the poorer members of society ?

Instead of acting like your avatar, do you think its amusing that these royal wasters are collecting tax payers money while at the same time benefits are being withdrawn from the poorer members of society ?

I'm almost tempted to say I love the royals such is your pomposity but no, I'm a massive Republican, but that doesn't mean I can't have a bit of a joke about them. Especially on a thread about a 25 stone scrounger.

I'm almost tempted to say I love the royals such is your pomposity but no, I'm a massive Republican, but that doesn't mean I can't have a bit of a joke about them. Especially on a thread about a 25 stone scrounger.

Weel said.

Ye had me fooled but I find f**k all funny about these sods.

I shall retire tae lick my wounds. :thumsup2

p.s. Pompous ? first time I've been called that.

Weel said.

Ye had me fooled but I find f**k all funny about these sods.

I shall retire tae lick my wounds. :thumsup2

p.s. Pompous ? first time I've been called that.

You were taking my (I thought fairly obviously tongue in cheek) comments quite seriously. No foul, no crime though dude, keep sticking it to the free loading feckers.

The relentless button-pushing phrases throughout that article :lol: Got to hand it to the Mail; they know their readership and try their damnedest to give them what they want to read.

I'm sure this family's presence must have affected house prices in the area; sloppy journalism missing that out. Shame one of the fathers wasn't an immigrant or it'd have been "HOUSE!" all across the Home Counties.

The points being made about these articles deliberately making people hate the down and out over the most significant crooks is very true, but don't forget the other main point of these articles: The "making moronic losers feel smart and successful" effect.

These point and laugh sessions always make me think of that Mitchell and Webb sketch where the TV execs are coming up with the idea for The Apprentice, where 16 brilliant business minds compete for a high flying job. One suggests that instead of making them clever they should all be total idiots, saying "the point is, everyone will think they're the only ones to notice the contestants are all idiots. I've got a hunch that people think this never stops being worth commented upon".

There's nothing like a 25 stone, unemployed single mother to make grotesquely beige people from grotesquely beige places want to make snooty comments to make themselves feel better about being comparatively less overweight and moronic, before going to the articles about attractive people wearing no clothes and calling them slags. Oh British culture, I'm so glad we stayed.

At the risk of highlighting just how old and grumpy I am in the future could you cut and paste the text to save us rewarding the Daily Mail with a visit, by all means add a link as well but don't make it the only option.

Others take note.

Oh aye - and fat bint indeed etc.

My apologies auld yin. :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2768442/It-s-not-easy-overweight-benefits-says-25-stone-mother-two-wants-MORE-money-government-help-diet.html

Another person who believes they are entitled to free money by not wanting to take responsibility for their own laziness and greed.

Great stuff, Daily Mail. This is the news we need.

fair point ,I have just as much a problem with someone like this woman frauding the system as I do a amjor corporation etc although obviously the numbers involved are huegely different I just don't see using one to excuse the other as a good attitude or any way forward to solve both problems.

as for your point on tabloids i could not agree more.

Who said she is committing fraud?

Who said she is committing fraud?

I was wondering that too. Didn't see anything fraudulent, just somebody that's made some poor life choices.

We're all screwed if that's to be grounds for denial of access to support from the state.

Tax avoidance costs the UK economy far, far more than "benefit scroungers" do.

You're getting dangerously close to eugenics territory there. It's not up to you to decide who has earned the right to start a family.

She can start one if she wants, just don't ask hard working folk to subside her desire.

Reminiscent of Nawbags voting No because of benefit scroungers.

It's such a simple Thatcherite idea, divide and rule, the person getting paid minimum wage fucking hates the person on benefits. Focus their hate on that rather than the fact the government permits poverty wages and redistributes wealth from the poorest to the richest. Multiply this all over the place, indigenous v immigrants, private sector vs public sector, working poor against unemployed and so on. Wouldn't want all those being exploited to unite and change the system.

I wonder who we really should be making fun of. This sad, sad, low intelligence, under educated figure of fun or the c***s who cost us far more through tax avoidance schemes and ripping off the system at a completely different level.

Edit to add: or arseholes who post links from the rag of a newspaper the Daily Mail for cheap laughs.

I always feel calmer and more relaxed after a nice holiday to somewhere sunny, where do I apply to the Govt as I am sure more tax payer funded breaks will keep my blood pressure down and therefore save the NHS money in the long run.

I wonder who we really should be making fun of. This sad, sad, low intelligence, under educated figure of fun or the c***s who cost us far more through tax avoidance schemes and ripping off the system at a completely different level.

Edit to add: or arseholes who post links from the rag of a newspaper the Daily Mail for cheap laughs.

:lol: sit down Granny!

Reminiscent of Nawbags voting No because of benefit scroungers.

It's such a simple Thatcherite idea, divide and rule, the person getting paid minimum wage fucking hates the person on benefits. Focus their hate on that rather than the fact the government permits poverty wages and redistributes wealth from the poorest to the richest. Multiply this all over the place, indigenous v immigrants, private sector vs public sector, working poor against unemployed and so on. Wouldn't want all those being exploited to unite and change the system.

She's getting 20K of benefits. You would have to earn 30K to get 20 as a bottom line. The working poor are subsidising her.

I wonder who we really should be making fun of. This sad, sad, low intelligence, under educated figure of fun

Typical tartan tory sneering at the Lumpenproleteriat. Odds on Granny's called Farquahar, is best chums with Torquil and went to Fettes..

She's getting 20K of benefits. You would have to earn 30K to get 20 as a bottom line. The working poor are subsidising her.

What are we advocating here for the chronically feckless? Starvation in the gutter, or mandatory euthanasia?

Archived