Gotham

Ira Gaines

It goes from strength to strength. Probably one of my favourite ever TV series. I'm on season 2 episode 15 just now.

Going to take my time with this one.  Normally would have finished the first season by now but limiting it to 1 possibly 2 a night as I've only heard good things about it.  Watched the episode with Viper/Venom last night.  Another superb episode.

Going to take my time with this one. Normally would have finished the first season by now but limiting it to 1 possibly 2 a night as I've only heard good things about it. Watched the episode with Viper/Venom last night. Another superb episode.

Aye, the seasons are quite long as well, 25 episodes. I rattled through the first season pretty quick though. Think by episode 4 or 5 I was totally hooked. It really is brilliant tv, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite enjoyed season finale. And yeah the last shot was inspired lol. There's so many different directions it can go. I'm not one for getting caught up in tv series but this has had me hooked from the start. Itching for next series. I was a bit surprised to notice ratings overall had fallen steadily in America but hey ho I'll remain a fan as long as they keep up the good work as :-)

• 3 months later...

It was Valerie Vale not Vicky, I assume she's going to turn out to be a single parent and Vicky is her daughter!!!
Strong start, Season 3 looking goo already and was that Man-Bat???