Gotham

Ira Gaines

I know it looks like it is an extremely difficult thing to fake even in a TV/Comic environment but does anyone believe in the possibility that he may not be dead? He was a definite threat to taking over the Penguin's absolute Batshit Crazy title!

seeing as another poster hasnt seen things going by his post

at first id say he was pan bread alright, however with the fire starting chick being seemingly alive (f**k knows how yet ive not watched past that episode) then anythings possible

but he quickly overtook penguin as my fav character in it, only to be seemingly bumped off

also i wonder how they are gonna write gordons future love interest, one DC timeline (if i read it right) he is married to Barbara, but in gotham she has went nuttier than a squirrel shite

also, we know harvey dent ended up becoming 2 face in the comics and films, but doesnt galavan seem more like him the now the way he's keeping one black chick and one white chick at either side of him, like the tommy lee jones version in the batman forever

The Joker has multiple origin stories. The one thought of to be most likely to be true is from the comic book the Killing Joke. However in different comics he references other origin stories, and Nolan even picked up on this when the Joker told different tales about his scars in The Dark Knight. We will probably see a few of these origin stories crop up during the making of Gotham, and probably the final reveal of the Joker will be close to the end of the season.

Jerome is definitely dead. Although Jerome was a tremendous addition,

Galavan is not going to be 2 Face.

Mr Freeze will be coming into it in the second half of the season.

The Joker has multiple origin stories. The one thought of to be most likely to be true is from the comic book the Killing Joke. However in different comics he references other origin stories, and Nolan even picked up on this when the Joker told different tales about his scars in The Dark Knight. We will probably see a few of these origin stories crop up during the making of Gotham, and probably the final reveal of the Joker will be close to the end of the season.

Jerome is definitely dead. Although Jerome was a tremendous addition,

Galavan is not going to be 2 Face.

Mr Freeze will be coming into it in the second half of the season.

Have we not already seen Harvey Dent in the first season?

• 2 weeks later...

That's me just on episode 5 of the second series. Absolutely brilliant television. This is one of my favourite ever series.

Probably just be me but i actually prefer Sean Pertwee's Alfie to Michael Caine's, both are brilliant don't get me wrong. Think he was out of place at the beginning but he's really grew on me now, one of my favourite characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Hammered through what's aired so far of Season 2, been really good and imo a step forward from Season 1. Gordon is an absolute hero.

points so far;

Thought the Galavan story arc was very good, the way it wrapped up - maybe not so much.

Thought the show was going to miss Fish in a big way but it hasn't missed her by moving away from mobsters to villians

Unofrtunately that has been the Peguin screen time take a hit, and he's the best thing about the show. Can see him going full psychopath soon though, which is always good.

Gutted they killed off Jerome thought he was really coming into his stride

Bruce is still a wee dick

• 2 weeks later...

Watching this UK times and absolutely the best thing on council TV. Gordon is getting darker by the day and the only downside is Bruce. Guess its all going to show how he becomes the man he turns in to but still doesn't make him any more appealing. Hoping he gets bitch slapped into reality pretty soon

• 3 weeks later...

This is just fantastic. The intertwining of the stories is tremendous.

That Nigma's morgue was at an ambient temp, to bring Fris victim back from his frozen state,by chance. Bringing that to the attention of Hugo Strange, who's "treating" Penguin in Arkham, in the process. Opens up multiple storylines.

Looks like Gordon & his partner are going to be busy chaps.

• 1 month later...