Gotham

Ira Gaines

Haven't seen it yet, but the trailer at the end of last weeks looked absolutely tremendous. Think there could be serious SCENES on display.

I watched it last night. Oh my.

I think this show had flown under the radar with a lot of people, certainly with my group of mate and work mates. Absolutely no idea why, it's the best show on tv.

I'm just watching season 2 now. I'm up to episode 5 but..

it just isn't as good as season 1.

I get that Gordon is essentially an unwritten story from Batman, but what made season 1 was the references to the classic Batman badguys.

I'll see how it goes but I fear they will f**k it up if they go rogue and bring in more unknowns like in the new captain and Galavan. It'll turn into another Arrow type show.

Michael Chiklis looks like a boiled egg.

Tabitha Galavan is gorgeous.

I watched it last night. Oh my.

I think this show had flown under the radar with a lot of people, certainly with my group of mate and work mates. Absolutely no idea why, it's the best show on tv.

Finally got a chance to watch it tonight. Fucking hell. Seriously...fucking hell.

That was an incredible episode, easily one of the best yet, just SCENES going on absolutely everywhere, and the way they developed the three main plot threads means that it really should only keep getting better. Best show on TV just now.

I guess he goes under the radar a wee bit cause he's not a main character, but Viktor Zsasz is absolutely brilliant, Anthony Carrigan that plays him is doing an excellent job.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just started watching this, and im wondering why i put it off, its fucking tremendous and im only into episode 12 of the first series

the penguin is simply fucking tremendous viewing whenever he is on screen

Penguin continues to be superb throughout! I can't wait for season 2 to start in the UK. It's a double result for me as the Mrs decided it was rubbish after about 4 episodes which means I get peace to watch it without inane ramblings throughout

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In that case. Bang goes the chat about Jerome being the joker - the name of the episode made it clear he was getting his totties but what a character he was for a few episodes. Boy from shameless did a good job.

i cant believe they killed him off, when he was tormenting his old man that laugh he produces is outstanding

i cant believe they killed him off, when he was tormenting his old man that laugh he produces is outstanding

I know it looks like it is an extremely difficult thing to fake even in a TV/Comic environment but does anyone believe in the possibility that he may not be dead? He was a definite threat to taking over the Penguin's absolute Batshit Crazy title!