Gotham

Ira Gaines

Another good episode, took me a while to get who the villain was as I recognised the characters name but couldn't place it, the clue is in the headgear!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Currently working my way through season 2.  Think I just finished episode 4 yesterday.  Theo Galavan is superb as was Jerome.  Was actually gutted they killed him :lol:

Love it though.  It's up there with Breaking Bad in that I'm sitting at work thinking about when I'll get the chance to watch the next episode.

That episode was absolutely sensation. Full of tension, and excellently set out. Benedict Samuel has been excellent as Tetch.

It astounds me that this programme isn't as popular as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, etc. Easily as good, if not better, than both.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Meant to say that this returned last week after its mid-season hiatus, and I've got to say that the last two episodes have been the best yet, no exceptions. Shit, as they say, just got real!!!

... And guess who's back??? [emoji6]

On 24/01/2017 at 20:29, King Kebab said:

Meant to say that this returned last week after its mid-season hiatus, and I've got to say that the last two episodes have been the best yet, no exceptions. Shit, as they say, just got real!!!

.. And guess who's back??? emoji6.png

It was a good episode, but I genuinely can't stand him - either the character or the actor playing him.

Interesting link with the Dark Knight though - Dwight is played by the actor that played Schiff in the movie.

Just watched the latest one and it was quite brilliant, and I find that they were just teasing us with this three parter and it's not on again until April!!!

b*****dS!!!