General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Its great to see democracy and free speech in action,jim makes his speech, protesters make their point,everyone is happy

Indeed.

It's how free speech works. They have their right to talk shite, protestors have the right to call them out on it 8)

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye we've definitely been served well by the union over the last 300 years.

Norway gets an oil fund with it's oil wealth, we get the M25, Channel Tunnel etc etc

Do you know one of the biggest problems facing Norwegian society just now? Kids are too lazy, they are so rich they can't be bothered working as they know they don't really have to.

That could have been Scotland, a country so rich it has more money than it knows what to do with.

"UKIP Scotland's" manifesto launch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they were a football team they'd be playing at pub league level. Embarrassing.

Indeed.

It's how free speech works. They have their right to talk shite, protestors have the right to call them out on it 8)

Indeed and as Jim has unequivocally stated on many occasions he loves the old fashioned street politics.

Norway are in the position now where even the most inept government in history couldn't do much damage, they are guaranteed to be one of the richest countries in the world for at least the next couple of hundred years.

I'm sure Reynard was telling us a couple of years ago that Norway would be slashing their welfare spending.

:lol:

To be fair to Foxy, Mitt Romney told him to say it

Do you know one of the biggest problems facing Norwegian society just now? Kids are too lazy, they are so rich they can't be bothered working as they know they don't really have to.

That could have been Scotland, a country so rich it has more money than it knows what to do with.

You've just described one of the Daily Mail's worst nightmares. The idea of the proles not having to knock their pan in to survive would have them ready to buy their own revolutionary merc army and march on Westminster.

Live is meaningless without struggle. But not for us, obviously :1eye

Murphy and izzards barracking being shown on sky news there. It was all good humoured. But Glasgow is going SNP

I still struggle to believe how many Glaswegian absolutely loath Labour these days.

Murphy and izzards barracking being shown on sky news there. It was all good humoured. But Glasgow is going SNP

All good panto, but really I wish they'd leave him alone. Murphy loves it - gives him a chance to moan about lack of democracy - and it probably doesn't impress some of the soft SNP types.

EDIT: Although having said that I'm falling into the error of inferring that the protesters were SNP supporters. They probably weren't.

Jill Stephenson is an actual lunatic, I had to unfollow her, the ramblings were getting too mental.

I can't wait to tune in for her live breakdown on Thursday/Friday however 8)

Mhairi Black (SNP candidate for Paisley and Renfrewshire south) just on Radio 2 there.

At 20 would she be one of the youngest ever MP's if she takes the Paisley and Renfrewshire south seat? Douglas Alexander was also on the air just there.

Current odds for this seat:

SNP 1/3

Labour 9/4

Jill Stephenson is an actual lunatic, I had to unfollow her, the ramblings were getting too mental.

There could be an awful lot of admissions to coronary/psychiatric wards on Friday. If it goes as well as is expected #SNPOut is going to be a glorious sight.

I was shocked to find out she is a real person.

You've just described one of the Daily Mail's worst nightmares. The idea of the proles not having to knock their pan in to survive would have them ready to buy their own revolutionary merc army and march on Westminster.

Live is meaningless without struggle. But not for us, obviously :1eye

Well it frees them to look around and think about things which is a big fear of the establishment

Corrupt c**ts like Murphy and his lackies should be rightly hounded. Do they think the people they have taken for granted for decades should just continue to sit back and take it?

Archived