General Election 2015

Ludo*1

I fucking hate that "A vote for anyone other than Labour is a vote for the Tories" line.

Scotland have constantly been rejecting the Tories for decades now. Stop trying to imply because you're not a Labour voter means you are supporting the Tories

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6ftq95.jpg

A wee guide to declaration times over the past few elections. Hopefully they'll start pouring in by about 4am!

Corrupt c**ts like Murphy and his lackies should be rightly hounded. Do they think the people they have taken for granted for decades should just continue to sit back and take it?

Yes. They've thought that way for years. And why not? People have done so for decades 'cos ma faither pyoor voted fur thum!' etc.

In regards to this, I still worry that there will be the usual drones who go out and vote Labour because it's what they've done for years. If they do so then I really worry that Labour will be winning a lot more than is currently projected.

"Eddie Izzard hits out at "violent" and "aggressive" nationalist protesters."

Disaster for Murphy as he makes his political opponents look like nutters. Whose side are these mind cripples on?

And before anyone starts, I know there wasn't any violence. That's beside the point, though.

Corrupt c**ts like Murphy and his lackies should be rightly hounded. Do they think the people they have taken for granted for decades should just continue to sit back and take it?

I am all for free speech and peoples right to protest but some protesters are going to far it would not be accepted if this hapened to nicola so it shouĺd not be accepted because its jim.

post-53474-14307407113309_thumb.jpg

SNP monkies still buying all the products and believing all the lies.

Yes. They've thought that way for years. And why not? People have done so for decades 'cos ma faither pyoor voted fur thum!' etc.

In regards to this, I still worry that there will be the usual drones who go out and vote Labour because it's what they've done for years. If they do so then I really worry that Labour will be winning a lot more than is currently projected.

The unthinking morons are all in your column. Willing to bite the hand that feeds a £1200 per head subsidy - one you don't merit on revenues, now or projected. Well hell mend you I suppose, but it will be an embarrassment when all these wee new nat mp arses descend on Westminster like a plague of haggis brained savages. :lol: There will more shame and scandal than Eric Joyce could ever dream of.

People who don't grasp the concept of "freedom of speech" are worse than the weirdo "RID TORRYS OOT" protestors.

Not that I condone folk harassing Jim4Scotland in the street.

Amazing how much more quickly things were done 20 years ago, when you pretty much knew who'd form the government by 2am.

I think it's something to do with after 1992 they started counting local council elections on the same night or something like that?

I am all for free speech and peoples right to protest but some protesters are going to far it would not be accepted if this hapened to nicola so it shouĺd not be accepted because its jim.

That is a picture. What is actually happening there. Believe me as a photographer myself it is quite easy to manipulate a situation and make it look like something it is not.

I'm not saying this is the case here, but I would rather see some video evidence of the alleged nasty nats having a go at Murphy

That is a picture of a man holding a box, being manhandled by someone else. What exactly is it that is happening?

Mhairi Black (SNP candidate for Paisley and Renfrewshire south) just on Radio 2 there.
At 20 would she be one of the youngest ever MP's if she takes the Paisley and Renfrewshire south seat? Douglas Alexander was also on the air just there.
Current odds for this seat:
SNP 1/3
Labour 9/4

Just checked, she would be the youngest ever MP at 20 and I think she will probably win.

For a 20 year old, that's not a bad salary £67,000 plus expenses plus staff.

People are entitled to let Murphy know how they feel but in all honestly it's very self-indulgent.

If they have time to spare why not hand out leaflets, or chap on doors or work on a stall? All far more productive.

Just checked, she would be the youngest ever MP at 20 and I think she will probably win.

For a 20 year old, that's not a bad salary £67,000 plus expenses plus staff.

She wouldn't be the youngest MP ever, just watched an interview with her where she said that herself. There was a woman who was SDLP I think who was younger.

People are entitled to let Murphy know how they feel but in all honestly it's very self-indulgent.

If they have time to spare why not hand out leaflets, or chap on doors or work on a stall? All far more productive.

Agree. That sort of stuff just puts people off.

That is a picture. What is actually happening there. Believe me as a photographer myself it is quite easy to manipulate a situation and make it look like something it is not.

I'm not saying this is the case here, but I would rather see some video evidence of the alleged nasty nats having a go at Murphy

That is a picture of a man holding a box, being manhandled by someone else. What exactly is it that is happening?

You could argue that the picture shows Murphy with a very aggressive look on his face heading for a man who is trying to back away.

But Jim is never aggressive and nasty, is he?

Archived