General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Complete bullshit, that's democracy. Real, functioning, proper democracy. The people are allowed to voice their opinions and all have freedom of speech, they are simply practising it.

That's democracy in action, if they don't want heckled don't spend years lying to the people of Scotland then. They deserve much worse than that, and for everyone there that is the only occasion they get to have their voice heard.

Why should they shut up and allow Jim Murhpy another platform to shout abusive lies at pensioners? What you're seeing there, and enraged about, is real democracy in action.

I'd say give Jim the rope to hang himself with. It's apparent he's incredibly unpopular and not trusted by the Scottish electorate, I don't see where the need to heckle him comes from. Treat him like an irrelevance and he'll continue to be one.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Jim's banking on these morons turning up and causing a fuss so he can play up the "nasty nats stifling our campaigning" narrative. Sodje's right, there's little doubt the SNP leadership are cringing at these protestors.

Nonsense, the press will try and portray that but there is nothing positive you can spin from the Scottish Labour leader being heckled in Glasgow. And those voting SNP don't read or aren't affected by that sort of press anyway.

Its a scene that was unthinkable for sixty years until three months ago, its a total disaster for Labour, and nothing to do with the SNP. No SNP placards or politicians there.

Its a brilliant illustration of how much politics has changed in Scotland. They were the establishment this time last year, its fucking fantastic that video is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

He has a guy shoving a sign in his face i would suggest its shock

In that case, I see his shock at a lifelong Labour voter criticising him. No SNP voters seem to be pictured.

There are many other things you can "see" in that photo if you look hard enough.

Eddie Izzard should listen to Russell Brand:

"My view is this: If you're Scottish you don't need an English person telling you what to do, you know what to do. If you live in Brighton, I think it would be a travesty if we lost the voice of Caroline Lucas in Westminster out of government in this country. But anywhere else? You've gotta vote Labour, you've got to get the Conservative party out of this country."

In that case, I see his shock at a lifelong Labour voter criticising him. No SNP voters seem to be pictured.

There are many other things you can "see" in that photo if you look hard enough.

They would have followed mr browns advice no snp badges on show.

post-53474-14307444717715_thumb.jpg

Eddie Izzard should listen to Russell Brand:

So what happened to the revolutionary who told people not to vote? Brand has sold out to the Oxbridge establishment that runs Westminster again. But, given that he's living with the daughter of a right-wing billionaire, it's not really a surprise.

Complete bullshit, that's democracy. Real, functioning, proper democracy. The people are allowed to voice their opinions and all have freedom of speech, they are simply practising it.

That's democracy in action, if they don't want heckled don't spend years lying to the people of Scotland then. They deserve much worse than that, and for everyone there that is the only occasion they get to have their voice heard.

Why should they shut up and allow Jim Murhpy another platform to shout abusive lies at pensioners? What you're seeing there, and enraged about, is real democracy in action.

I wasn't saying they shouldn't be "allowed" to protest. I'm saying these kind of people should use their brain and think about the big picture, rather than edulge their own instincts to be gobby, raj bellends.

Jim will be absolutely delighted whenever this kind of thing happens. The loud aggressive fringe of the pro-Independence movement deserve more contempt than Nawbags tbh - they do a lot more damage.

I wasn't saying they shouldn't be "allowed" to protest. I'm saying these kind of people should use their brain and think about the big picture, rather than edulge their own instincts to be gobby, raj bellends.

Jim will be absolutely delighted whenever this kind of thing happens. The loud aggressive fringe of the pro-Independence movement deserve more contempt than Nawbags tbh - they do a lot more damage.

Couldn't possibly disagree anymore and can rarely remember reading such a pile of shite. These are the people who will get us independence, not hand-wringers on the internet.

Couldn't possibly disagree anymore and can rarely remember reading such a pile of shite. These are the people who will get us independence, not hand-wringers on the internet.

I would expect this because going by your fine work on here - you're almost definitely the type of guy who votes the right way but is such a monumental fud about it that you play a part in convincing much more people to do the opposite.

The gobby loons that canny wait to make a tit of themselves on social media and in real life offer no overall advancement to Scottish Independence.

Archived