General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gordon Brown coming out with the line that if the SNP win all the seats here, the Cameron gets back in.

Well that's nothing new.

If Labour hadn't done the Tories work for them in the referendum campaign, they might have saved a few seats.

The fact the Tories didn't turn up for that, will help see a mass defection to the SNP from S. Labour.

A wife and two kids if my Tory opponent's patter at every single hustings is anything to go by.

Tory MPs get a wife and two kids whether they need them or not, even if they have a boyfriend. Take heed.

DO they think we are savages? The lassie kidding on she is a reporter said Clegg is hitting Scotland but wont say where due to security reasons. FFS Murphy got heckled off 4 clowns and we are now in lockdown.

Ed miliband was in scotland before the indy vote he got hounded out of the shoping centre he was in by protesters,last week he went in by the back door because of a protest out front,jim murphy gets abused and followed at every speech/public appearence he makes as do labour candidates,chances are clegg would get the same abuse so i guess it right no one know his plans.

There has never ever been a history of Scottish People coming out onto the streets and protesting at unpopular governments and or politicians.

Ever. It simply does not happen. There is no photographic proof anywhere and anything that does appear is photoshopped.

Ed miliband was in scotland before the indy vote he got hounded out of the shoping centre he was in by protesters,last week he went in by the back door because of a protest out front,jim murphy gets abused and followed at every speech/public appearence he makes as do labour candidates,chances are clegg would get the same abuse so i guess it right no one know his plans.a

Are we meant to just stand there and listen to them talk down Scotland or try hinder progression with threats? If there is no violence everyone is entitled to spout their views. All we see from down South is hate speech againt the incumbents from Scotland from the press, tories and the rest. The Empire march was brilliant satire, I think most angry voices are from disenfranchised former Labour supporters.

Are we meant to just stand there and listen to them talk down Scotland or try hinder progression with threats? If there is no violence everyone is entitled to spout their views. All we see from down South is hate speech againt the incumbents from Scotland from the press, tories and the rest. The Empire march was brilliant satire, I think most angry voices are from disenfranchised former Labour supporters.

So going by your logic if protesters followed sturgeon about shouting abuse at her every place she went that would be ok ??

So going by your logic if protesters followed sturgeon about shouting abuse at her every place she went that would be ok ??

Perhaps ask yourself why Sturgeon doesn't attract that sort of attention?

Yes. There were a couple o protesters at greenock the other day out of a crowd of 800 so maybe there are protesters everywhere she goes but the weight of numbers supporting her means the are not really noticed, whereas Jim Murphys paid lackies aren't enough to counter the protesters.

Archived