General Election 2015

Ludo*1

There has never ever been a history of Scottish People coming out onto the streets and protesting at unpopular governments and or politicians.

Ever. It simply does not happen. There is no photographic proof anywhere and anything that does appear is photoshopped.

You sir are correct.

_45426717_riotact466.jpg

In this instance, someone photoshopped a tank onto a Glasgow dole queue. ;)

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the abuse on the last two pages, which doesn't bother me in the slightest, not a single person has attempted to present a reasonable case for such young people getting such responsible jobs without having any experience.

Not a single poster has displayed the intelligence to present their case in a reasoned fashion.

That speaks volumes.

Thinking is hard eh?

Well i for one wont be voting for Mhairi tomorrow , the only person worth voting for is this guy

M4w1Jgg.jpg

tumblr_mfb7hpPbIO1rppb1ko1_500.gif

No. I've already said on another of the threads on this forum that a parliament should be made up of a good mix of both sexes and of people of all ages.

Actually, although I'm writing this, I think I have been dismissive of a younger candidate in the past. There was a Tory candidate who was about 18 and at St Andrews Uni. Apart from him standing for the Tories, there was just something about voting for an 18 year old that I wasn't okay with.

I'm not sure what I'd do if the SNP had a 20 year old candidate here.

It would surely depend what the candidate was like, I'd vote for Black all day long over an awful lot of established politicians because she speaks about things that resonate with me in a manner that resonates with me.

AdLib on the other hand comes across like all those established politicians I want obliterated, he'll probably go higher than Black but she'll keep her principles while he'll brown nose for 100% of his political life.

I was talking to a older man this morning and he said he might have voted for the SNP if the candidate hadn't been a woman of Asian origin..His team Rangers.

Scum. Sub human scum.

It would sure depend what the candidate was like, I'd vote for Black all day long over an awful lot of established politicians because she speaks about things that resonate with me in a manner that resonates with me.

AdLib on the other hand comes across like all those established politicians I want obliterated, he'll probably go higher than Black but she'll keep her principles while he'll brown nose for 100% of his political life.

Absolutely, he's an unprincipled spineless mess who will play the game and attempt to deceive the proles enough to get elected. Exactly the type of politician we need rid of, only in politics as he thinks he's the sort who should be running things.

I thought that the tanks in George square during WW1 were common knowledge, quite surprised.

Just after, 1919 as I remember. It was fucking freezing, had to go home for my bunnet and missed most of the action.

I'm not sure about tanks in George Square don't know anything about that. But they did have troops on the border from Northumberland ready to come in and quell the Red Clydesiders in 1916, as they didn't believe Scottish troops would fire on Scottish people in defence of the crown.

Ed's "hardworking family" although obvious a play to Labour's claim to be the party of the workers sound exclusionary and Cameron's "I'll finish the job" just sounds like a threat. We really do deserve better than this even if we did vote no.

I'm not sure about tanks in George Square don't know anything about that. But they did have troops on the border from Northumberland ready to come in and quell the Red Clydesiders in 1916, as they didn't believe Scottish troops would fire on Scottish people in defence of the crown.

Oh jesus. They simply did not.

It was all part of the same movement. The 1919 protests were the catalyst for Labour winning 29 seats in Scotland in 1922.

Pity that the current party have moved so far from the aims of those times.

It was all part of the same movement. The 1919 protests were the catalyst for Labour winning 29 seats in Scotland in 1922.

Pity that the current party have moved so far from the aims of thise times.

Yeah I know just hadn't heard of tanks in George Square in 1919.

Archived