The Apprentice Series 10

meanmistermustard

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Daniels idea was excellent btw. As someone who has recently organised both a wedding and a birthday party, being able to do the full thing online interactively as he described sounds excellent. In the past people said that nobody would want to do online food or clothes shopping and look how popular it had become.

I thought Daniels idea was excellent btw. As someone who has recently organised both a wedding and a birthday party, being able to do the full thing online interactively as he described sounds excellent. In the past people said that nobody would want to do online food or clothes shopping and look how popular it had become.

The focus on the interview on weddings I thought was unfair. I wouldn't go on a site like that to plan my wedding, but I would quite happily do it if I were planning a smaller event. Would take a lot of the stress out I think.

I know a few folk who work in events, might ask them what their view of the plan is, as from the outside I think it sounds fantastic.

If I wanted someone to plan my wedding I would want a bit more of a personal contact rather than just ordering it online. If indeed that was being offered then fine, but I would doubt that he could do that if/when he was fully booked.

Unless he knew every venue and it's interior, he would have to go through the venue manager to see if what the person wanted can be accommodated.

It is a reasonable idea but for weddings I would be susceptible. Run of the mill events, yeah, that can work.

Ricky Martin is totally unconvincing. Carries no pathos.

Ricky Martin in the interviews is a bit like at university when you get a post graduate student taking your tutorials. You just think "f**k off, you are two years ahead of me! You don't know shit!".

Oh, and I don't think "pathos" means what you think it means.

Just finished it fucking gutted for Daniel to be fair the last 3 all had decent plans by the sounds of it. Although I doubt Daniel will be that bothered since he was in the paper with a new Ferrari the other week according to another poster

Mark Daniel final would be incredible. Do it for the entertainment Sugar

If that had happened they should have hired the Colosseum and given Mark a trident and a net andDaniel an armoured arm and a sword. Survivor wins the £250,000.

Unless he knew every venue and it's interior, he would have to go through the venue manager to see if what the person wanted can be accommodated.

That would be an obvious part of the setup process, getting a database full of venues, capacities, services, contacts.

It is a bit crap that this has come down to business plans. Roisin's been the best candidate overall and Solomon should have been booted at the beginning if this was his plan all along. I bet that seetheboat Scott had a cracker.

Reckon Gervinho's got this on the basis that there seems to be an actual gap in a large market for her product wheresa Mark's service idea is in a saturated market.

Bianca can't pronounce Westminster, almost lost her team the board game task and was a shit PM in the Big Dawg task, then burst into tears under the interrogation of Ricky Martin. On top of that her television entertainment value is zero.

In "classic mode" Apprentice she'd have been a lightweight candidate.

Just finished it fucking gutted for Daniel to be fair the last 3 all had decent plans by the sounds of it. Although I doubt Daniel will be that bothered since he was in the paper with a new Ferrari the other week according to another poster

Think Daniel is actually making a fortune in his current business as a quiz company owner. Much more so than anyone else.

Gutted Roisin is out, but her business plan didn't seem too great.

I was hoping Daniel would get to the final two, but his business plan also seemed flawed. I mind when I was a student I worked part-time at a place that hosted weddings, conferences etc. and there were full-time events co-ordinators who were always busy, busy, busy and I just can't imagine the chaos on the day of a big event if there wasn't an experienced individual to pull everything together and to oversee things from the start to the finish.

I also thought Claude was a bit out of order with Solomon. If I was Solomon, I would've sat there until he asked questions about the business. It was quite funny when he walked off toward the window instead of the door right enough. He still has the attitude of a daft wee student.

I think Bianca will win now. The interviewers and Sugar seemed fairly unanimous that businesses like Mark's are fairly common, whereas Bianca appears to have something that could find a place in the market.

Archived