QOS v Falkirk

Holy fu&k! 50k+ of work to make it look good. Hahahaha best one yet.

I told you last season it was getting relaid in the summer because they made a James Hunt of it.

I look forward to seeing now it is pretty.

Post of the year

You're right, you got me. The real reason they relaid it was because you said there was something wrong.

£50k is peanuts given the company that laid it wants to use the pitch to try and sell to others.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they cleared the six inches of moss from the terrace? Just think it could have been used to improve that ugly pitch too.................. Hahahaha Still cant bleieve that post!!

I seriously think you should get some counselling, you appear to have an unnatural obsession about discussing artificial playing surfaces. I realise your team has had an indifferent start to the season and maybe the merits or otherwise of your opponent's playing surface is more interesting for you, but seriously, let it go. There are people out there who can help you if you just let them.

Never really gt this pitch shite ..yes it was stripedy and didn't look so good but when Blair Alston hit it in the net there wasn't any bairns complaining ..looked like it ran true to me last season but then I was only at the first playoff leg but to me there was no obvious problem with the pitch apart from it looked shite

Never really gt this pitch shite ..yes it was stripedy and didn't look so good but when Blair Alston hit it in the net there wasn't any bairns complaining ..looked like it ran true to me last season but then I was only at the first playoff leg but to me there was no obvious problem with the pitch apart from it looked shite

I agree with you. It didn't look aesthetically pleasing, but apart from that it was fine.

Ach, don't mind Back Post Misses. It's something he likes to do.

Some of us were discussing Saturday's game or Falkirk's direction, but he wanted to bring up last season's pitch.

It's kinda cute really.

Right, pitch gibberish aside this is an important game at the start of the second quarter. A win for us will give us a nice cushion against one of our biggest rivals for the 3/4 playoff spots.

With Kerr back in the midfield and with a similar display to last week's I think he will push us on to a win, with Gav and Del causing their rear guard all sorts of problems.

The 'Colours of our scarves' exhibition will be visiting Palmerston on Saturday before the Falkirk game. It will be located in front of the Queens Arena from about 2-3pm. It is organised by Supporters Direct Scotland. It features the work of well known photographer Stuart Roy Clarke. Worth a look.

More info:

http://www.scottishfans.org/the-colours-of-our-scarves/

Ach, don't mind Back Post Misses. It's something he likes to do.Some of us were discussing Saturday's game or Falkirk's direction, but he wanted to bring up last season's pitch.It's kinda cute really.

It is a deflection technique. By banging on about our old pitch, nobody is talking about how shit his team are at the moment. Each time somebody attempts to talk about the game the usual suspects deflect it back again.

Archived