QOS v Falkirk

You're right, you got me. The real reason they relaid it was because you said there was something wrong.

£50k is peanuts given the company that laid it wants to use the pitch to try and sell to others.

Sell to others. The hash they made of your surface isn't going to attract many buyers. Anyway we will see how much better it plays today.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sell to others. The hash they made of your surface isn't going to attract many buyers. Anyway we will see how much better it plays today.

Are you sure you can force yourself to travel all the way down here to watch your shite team play on our new pitch?

That's why they relaid it. I really can't believe I had to explain that again

It doesn't really play any better, because there was nothing wrong with the last one ;)

That's why they relaid it. I really can't believe I had to explain that again

It doesn't really play any better, because there was nothing wrong with the last one ;)

There was. Had a strange bounce that seemed to hold up and stop the balls forward momentum. Noticed it more so in the second visit last season. Was still nowhere near as bad as the iffy bounce at Alloa but not as good as Falkirk or Accies.

Have Falkirk pissed off the Anemoi at some point?! The last 3 times they've been here the wind has been unreal.

Been a pretty boring game for me up until the last 10 minutes. It's pretty much the exact opposite for us than the Hearts game. We were the better team in the first half in that game but found ourselves somehow 2-0 at half-time. I imagine Falkirk will be wondering how they are trailing 2-0 in this game. They haven't really made Zander sweat but they've been in control. QoS have been far more clinical - f£ck me, has any QoS fan ever said that sentence?!

Hopefully we push on now with the wind behind us in the second half.

Mark Kerr scoring against them would appear to be the straw that broke the camel's back! I genuinely can't ever recall so many fans leaving with 20 minutes to go.

The third was it for me. I'm in the pub.

Worst Falkirk performance in a long, long time, possibly the worst I can ever remember actually.

Queens looked decent should be top four easily. With players still to come back it's an excellent time for them.

Archived