QOS v Falkirk

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was fucking dreadful not sure how the performance could've been any worse. Absolutely nothing in our team at all, really should've been 5 or 6 today.

Sooner Houston fucks off the better and he can take all his pish signings with him.

Rivals for what exactly?

I wouldn't write Falkirk off just yet. We were in a similar position this time last year but salvaged a play-off spot. If I remember it correctly our first quarter was shocking, the second poor but the third and fourth were very good.

I wouldn't write Falkirk off just yet. We were in a similar position this time last year but salvaged a play-off spot. If I remember it correctly our first quarter was shocking, the second poor but the third and fourth were very good.

Yes, I do get that.

I just thought lamenting being our rivals when actually trailing us by a distance, was worth a substantial GIRUY.

Yes, I do get that.I just thought lamenting being our rivals when actually trailing us by a distance, was worth a substantial GIRUY.

Ha, ha. That is a fair point. Carry on.

Well that was easy. Falkirk knocked the ball around well but had nothing going forward. Boulding was awful for Livingston and doesnt look any better for Falkirk. Really not the quality of player I would expect Falkirk to be signing. Some of Houstons selections seem a bit odd. Vaulkes in midfield and Sibbald on the bench? Is that a regular thing? Vaulkes is easily one of the best defenders in the league but I didnt see a lot to suggest he's better in midfield.

For us, Kerr was well worthy of the MOM. Dowie was impressive at the back and Carmichael worked his socks off all game.

Well that was easy. Falkirk knocked the ball around well but had nothing going forward. Boulding was awful for Livingston and doesnt look any better for Falkirk. Really not the quality of player I would expect Falkirk to be signing. Some of Houstons selections seem a bit odd. Vaulkes in midfield and Sibbald on the bench? Is that a regular thing? Vaulkes is easily one of the best defenders in the league but I didnt see a lot to suggest he's better in midfield.

For us, Kerr was well worthy of the MOM. Dowie was impressive at the back and Carmichael worked his socks off all game.

Sibbald was playing not that you would have noticed

Can't remember ever seeing a worse Falkirk team. WTF is going on with them? They kept the ball well enough in the first, but never looked dangerous. In fact we had a shot saved superbly/cleared off the line in the first which was the best chance outside the goals.

Probably as comfy as we will have it this year. I'm genuinely shocked at how poor Falkirk were and that's not to slate them, I've just never known them to be a poor side.

Mark Kerr got exactly what he deserved with his MoM award and goal. Yet again he was immense in the middle, my MoM two games in a row. And there was a QoS fan on here the other week questioning his ability! Really? Seriously, really?!

A quick mention of Jamie MacDonald. A model professional is a 'phrase' that gets branded around a lot, but this guy Really warrants it. Giving his gloves away to the opposition fans?! A superb gesture, the guy is an absolute gentleman and I'm always pleased he gets a deserved warm reception at Palmerston. A Queens legend. Get Goram the f£ck off our murals and this man's face up there. With respect to Falkirk, he is too good for this level in general and needs to get himself back to a higher level.

We will lose tomorrow and the fact that total diddies like queens are our rivals shows how far we have fallen

Diddies 3 Fannies 0. Was the pitch to blame, was it the referee or is it really 'cos you are utter mingin'? Lucky it was only 3 TBH. GIRFUY. Nothing better than seeing "Big Time Charlies" being put in their place.

Archived