Neil Lennon

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The annoying thing about this appointment is no marks like Vladimir Weiss and Filip Sebo fishing for love off of the Rangers fans with their embarrassing tweets.

Not seen whatever Sebo posted but someone retweeted Weiss onto my timeline so I had a look at his previous tweets. Loads of #WATP rubbish which drew a lot of love from "Ra Bears". He seems like a bit of a tragedy to be honest but his missus seems pretty decent.

Credit to Lennon for taking on a challenge when he could have f*cked off to Saudi for some easy money.

Will be a very difficult job to do, but with no real risk of failing, given the position they are currently in.

What planet are you on?

Not only was he not signed by Mowbray, he hasn't played for Middlesbrough since 2004 ffs.

I was talking about failed Boro players signed out the SPL not there nationality not even who signed them

Flood went there a Irishman and a few others from up here

Boyd scored a few goals for them as well before loaning to Forest

What you all like diving on me for nothing,sick of this crap on here

I was talking about failed Boro players signed out the SPL not there nationality not even who signed them

Well actually you did. You specifically stated it was Mowbray who signed them, which I pointed out wasn't the case and you've randomly got upset about it.

Edit: Autocorrecting phone.

Well actually you did. You specifically stated it was Mowbray who signed them, which I pointed out wasn't the case and you've randomly got upset about it.

Edit: Autocorrecting phone.

You were wrong though

Archived