One for the seething Britnats

Confidemus

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh don't get me wrong. I couldnt give the tiniest f**k what you think. But you seemed to be missing his point that was all. I was just trying to help out. You have always been a bit glaiket after all.

Hahaha f**k me! You've got a cheek calling anyone glaiket going by your photo on Twitter :lol:

All you were doing is joining in with your Unionist mates on here as per usual.

And ditto in giving the tiniest f**k what you think...

Hahaha f**k me! You've got a cheek calling anyone glaiket going by your photo on Twitter :lol:

All you were doing is joining in with your Unionist mates on here as per usual.

And ditto in giving the tiniest f**k what you think...

You say you don't care what he thinks, yet you check him out on Twitter? Aye that'll be right

There has been absolutely no point proved apart from some people trying to gain some moral high ground over f**k all. Away and dry yer eyes FFS.

No, point proven that you picked that particular post to moan about childish behaviour and totally ignore anything from Confi or anyone else on the Yes side.

I genuinely think if the No voters on this thread seethe any harder they'll either shite themselves or burst a capillary.

But you've already shat yourself, have a look at yourself in a the mirror,and look at your mouth and tell us what's coming out of said mouth!

This is me educating for free.

HTH.

Archived