One for the seething Britnats

Confidemus

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

What an abortion of an article.

Once again the English find their democratic will overruled by Scots.

Aye, it's not like there are ten times as many or anything....

ETA: Shame on me for reading some of the comments, but I did. To see some people trying to pass this article off as humerous. If this is the British sense of humour then I am obviously not British.

Just look at some of those vile etho-nat comments. :barf

If you consider the demographics of the average Telegraph reader then consider the educational attributes of these demographics you can only conclude that this article is aimed at a very well educated and well informed readership. So what makes the article so incredible is that is could have been aimed squarely at the BritNat tabloid buyers; such is its tone, subject matter and invective.

Maybe Mr Martin is angling for a gig at one of the red tops!

FWIW I think it should be a punishable offence to watch Strictly Come Dancing.

If you consider the demographics of the average Telegraph reader then consider the educational attributes of these demographics you can only conclude that this article is aimed at a very well educated and well informed readership. So what makes the article so incredible is that is could have been aimed squarely at the BritNat tabloid buyers; such is its tone, subject matter and invective.

Maybe Mr Martin is angling for a gig at one of the red tops!

FWIW I think it should be a punishable offence to watch Strictly Come Dancing.

Feck me, I agree with everything you say! I may need a sherry to calm my nerves.

Strictly, I'm a sleb get me, Great British bake off, etc, the punishment should be public humiliation with the wearing of

1404846498000-dunce-cap.JPG

if true, and it is in the Scotsman so who knows, it is clear that we were lied to in the lead up to the referendum; not that this comes as any surprise to anyone.

If it is true, all those people in shipbuilding that voted no out of self-interest are in for a rather nasty shock. Probably have to move to France now and become proper foreigners.

If it is true, all those people in shipbuilding that voted no out of self-interest are in for a rather nasty shock. Probably have to move to France now and become proper foreigners.

I feel sorry for them to be honest. They were just looking out for themselves and their families. Plenty of others voted yes for the same reasons.

Archived