One for the seething Britnats

Confidemus

Translation: I did barge into a conversation that wasn't about immigration and bang on endlessly about immigration, and I'm not embarrassed at all for doing so.

I would never allow anyone as dictatorial and unaware as you to speak for me so please refrain from doing so in future. Thank you :D

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have open borders for Europeans and EU immigrants are the biggest contributors to our economy out of all the immigrants that make it here.

Immigrants are a NET contributor to the economy. WE NEED THEM.

Wrong again, those from outwith Europe take more than they contribute.

I think Confi should be given a week ban for trolling, and for his own mental health.

What is it with No voters and their wishing things they don't like would just go away?

I'm going nowhere, champ.

What is it with No voters and their wishing things they don't like would just go away?

I'm going nowhere, champ.

It's not that I don't like you. You were probably OK before you took up nationalist politics. It's just that whenever you get destroyed you resort to trolling with 'seething' or 'you seem upset'.

If I didn't care for your mental health, I wouldn't be suggesting ban. I think it may help you, even if you can't see it at the moment.

It's not that I don't like you. You were probably OK before you took up nationalist politics. It's just that whenever you get destroyed you resort to trolling with 'seething' or 'you seem upset'.

If I didn't care for your mental health, I wouldn't be suggesting ban. I think it may help you, even if you can't see it at the moment.

Pretty poor that you are using mental health as a vehicle to attack someone with. By all means have a go at somebody you disagree with but leave out mental health as a way of doing it!

Pretty poor that you are using mental health as a vehicle to attack someone with. By all means have a go at somebody you disagree with but leave out mental health as a way of doing it!

It's strange - I don't remember your outrage when this exact tactic was used by more than one Yes voter to both Ad Lib and myself.

You must have just missed that...

:rolleyes:

Mental ill health is nothing to be ashamed of. As you will see from the recent advertising campaign, talking about it is the best way forward and the only way to end the stigma attached to it. I think it's better getting it out in the open rather than me PMing a moderator. It's Confi im thinking about here.

Mental ill health is nothing to be ashamed of. As you will see from the recent advertising campaign, talking about it is the best way forward and the only way to end the stigma attached to it. I think it's better getting it out in the open rather than me PMing a moderator. It's Confi im thinking about here.

Your doing yourself no favours....Pretty low to continue to use this in my opinion.

Your doing yourself no favours....Pretty low to continue to use this in my opinion.

Give over. You've sat and said nothing when he spouts homophobic and sexist comments and let him make a prize c**t if himself to the point where it's clearly obvious that he needs time away from the internet. It's quite obviously doing him no good. So I suggest getting off your high horse and stop playing Mr Outraged.

Because of the spending choices of the government, not because of immigration.

Absolute liberal leftie BS. Next up you'll be telling me that we can eradicate poverty if we reduced controls and allowed more immigrants. The irony is that the bourgeois politicians benefit from cheap labour, nannies and restaurants while suckers buy the line that it's for the good of all. "All" my erchie

Archived