One for the seething Britnats

Confidemus

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then please do.

Burma and oaksoft were the culprits.

Please express your disdain towards these two posters.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I haven't been on here long but most nationalists are self-righteous and preachy so they'll find a way of justifying it. They were prepared to go through years of poverty and chaos to say "a luv ma country"

Then please do.

:lol:

As if anyone with a modicum of common sense will take orders from you.

Wind your neck in, Half_Brick.

Then please do.

They'll defend (or ignore) their own no matter what shite they come out with. That's why when they take the moral high ground they can't be taken seriously. Total hypocrites.

Ha ha poor hb. Now he's got Clarkston on his side! Banterous couldn't have been easy either.

When you're in a debate or an argument it's important every now and then to lift your head up and see who's on your side and who's against.

Poor reynard also has this problem. He's undoubtedly an intelligent man but he finds himself supported by utter simpletons and not much else.

They'll defend (or ignore) their own no matter what shite they come out with. That's why when they take the moral high ground they can't be taken seriously. Total hypocrites.

I've given him the opportunity to castigate Burma and oaksoft.

He will be a complete hypocrite if he does not do so.

Time will tell.

Ha ha poor hb. Now he's got Clarkston on his side! Banterous couldn't have been easy either.

When you're in a debate or an argument it's important every now and then to lift your head up and see who's on your side and who's against.

Poor reynard also has this problem. He's undoubtedly an intelligent man but he finds himself supported by utter simpletons and not much else.

I take folk as I find them which is why I'll leave you in your own steaming verbal sh**e

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I haven't been on here long but most nationalists are self-righteous and preachy so they'll find a way of justifying it. They were prepared to go through years of poverty and chaos to say "a luv ma country"

lol

Jeeze, I've said I condemn it from both sides!

Think it was a name and shame job to distance yourself from those particular idiots and maintain your complete integrity that was being looked for there.

And that didn't cut it. <_<

Think it was a name and shame job to distance yourself from those particular idiots and maintain your complete integrity that was being looked for there.

And that didn't cut it. <_<

When did you get appointed Judge Judy of the forum?

When did you get appointed Judge Judy of the forum?

Oh don't get me wrong. I couldnt give the tiniest f**k what you think. But you seemed to be missing his point that was all. I was just trying to help out. You have always been a bit glaiket after all.

Oh don't get me wrong. I couldnt give the tiniest f**k what you think. But you seemed to be missing his point that was all. I was just trying to help out. You have always been a bit glaiket after all.

ha ha ha telt !

Archived