Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back and my summary is:

Ireland are horrible to watch and their fans love trackie bottoms.

We weren't all that tonight but that goal was tres magnifique :wub:

Sellick Park is a fine stadium.

Andy Robertson is fucking dos! :wub:

Harsh, yet fair.

I pass the baton X

#COYBIB

Like jagfox you mean aye? :unsure2: No sure exactly how answering a question with facts is unclassy but whatever you say.

I meant beaten by the better side and Scotland over the past decade have been shite. :P

I said class instead of other just because you are female and I'll keep the real derogatory remarks just for the men if that's OK ?

Yeah Jagfox is having a bit of a mare. :lol:

Aye, very evenly matched imo also.

In club terms would be two mid table championship sides.

Ideally would like to see us both though but that's not looking likely. Really good result for Poland tonight, I don't think Scotland have ever won over there.

Catch a grip Bud :o

Chris Martin is fucking shite and should not be playing.

I say this after his terrible performances of late. When he comes on I perform a massive facepalm. All he does is fall over.

Not being biased at all but Stevie May would provide more opportunity than fatty Martin. Surely we have better strikers than him? He's scoring for Derby, but consistently shite for Scotland.

Results excluding Georgia and Gibraltar

We draw in Poland, lose in Germany and beat Ireland home

Ireland lose here and draw with Germany

Poland beat Germany and draw with us, both at home

Germany lose in Poland, draw with Ireland and beat us at home.

Assuming Poland beat Ireland at home

Poland 13

Germany 10

Scotland 10

Ireland 7

Georgia 3

Gibraltar 0

Guessing that a win at home to Poland and a point in Dublin is all we need, provided we take care of the business against the "wee" teams. Poland are top but have already played all 3 other decent sides at home.

Fucking lol.

You would think the "Irish" were the first team to get an absolute hounding from the Scotland fans.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have noticed everyone losing their shit though seems to be infact Scottish Celtic fans :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by itzdrk

Seen a few celtic fans near me ranting everytime McGeady got the ball and received dogs abuse.

The way he was acting on the pitch I'm assuming there must've been some winding up from the scottish players.

Your being dramatic cos I'm 25 & remember us beating Holland in qualifying & we've beaten teams like Portugal, Czech Rep, Poland etc unless you think theyre shite?? We're usually competitive against the big teams, think of all the draws we've had including our VERY LAST MATCH against the world champions. We beat Poland last year so no reason we cannae do it again.

Only on this thread. Dinnae think they get out much. :unsure:

Types with a Scottish accent.

Calls Ireland 'we'.

Right you are. Away back to your pish stained smack den you smelly wee scheme goblin.