Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ireland tickets are set for collection. Anyway of changing this? Tried phoning but the line is busy.

I think mines is the same. But when I booked for Georgia I was given the option, didn't see the button this time. I'm gonna call tomorrow to sort it, no chance today.

You can get the info from the stadium map on the website. It's really not difficult.

Link to this magical page?

I have been on 3 different websites and not one shows the tickets sold on a stadium image

For example

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/euro-2016-qualifiers-scotland-v-ireland-tickets/glasgow-16122.html

The cheapest available tickets on this site for the ireland game is 94 quid! How is that even possible. Is that a dugout seat!?

Edited by ClydeNewcomer

If you can get into the SFA ticket site eventually, the map for the stadium should be there. So I'd also imagine if you phone, they wouldn't struggle to be able to give the info, given how easily obtainable it is. I was able to see the maps for the England and Georgia games before the Georgia one, and was surprised at how many tickets there were for the England game.

Think you can do it for England home games as well, although not as easily done.

What a carry on that was. I'm in the SSC but waited until now to get my ticket for the Ireland game so I could get one next to my non-member pal. Ended up in the queue for about an hour, clicked 'back' by accident thus expiring my session, waited another half hour before getting two in the Lisbon Lions Upper.

Looks like we're heading for a sell out by all accounts so should be a belter.

The overall quality and importance of the Ireland game is higher, so the prices are a lot less unreasonable. I'm still not paying that, but I can understand why some folk would consider the Ireland game at those prices, but not the Georgia one.

England is still a huge rip-off.

This exactly. I didn't bother with Georgia but bagged a ticket for Ireland.

I'm not paying that price for the England game out of principle - I went to wembley, but the SFA are taking the piss with these prices!

Edited by ArabFC