Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it that the tickets that have appeared on sale now are restricted view seats - (in the Lisbon Lions stand next to the main stand) ?

I'm not too sure. I think it's only certain seats in the away end in the corner that has a restricted view. Saying that I'm in the Lisbon Liob upper right next to the main stand, seats 1,2,3,4 and 5. I'm guessing that will be at the segregation.

Anyone got any idea, for past experience, what the Jock Stein upper is like?

The upper tiers at Parkhead are pretty good for watching football. I've only ever been in the first ten row up there, but you get a cracking view.

Being up there does remove the possibility of ending up sitting here:

149945_10150366017435651_7352144_n.jpg?o

As well.

Edited by thisGRAEME

They should be labelled as resticted view on the website if they are....where are the RoI fans being put?

I seen lisbon Lions lower was unavailable when i went for priority sale, was the same for the England match, i'm imagining there.

You should all know by now I'm look in from the outside, I've only missed about 3 Scotland games since I immigrated to Thailand 6 years ago today. I missed more when I stayed in the land of honey.

Poland games was the first in 20 odd years I sat at half time and gave it the nod, then I shook , ffs this isnt Scotland I know, but it was. I'm not going into technical shite, but we were good, in fact we were fucking good. Only problem, we never won.

This Southern Ireland team will be "unter O'nelill" hammer chuckers....like the Celtic & all his teams before....defencive as f**k. WGS I trust he can do it.

They should be labelled as resticted view on the website if they are....where are the RoI fans being put?

Restricted view only covers seeing the 6 yard box & goal line, from memory. The seat I posted above? Not restricted view. :lol:

They aren't letting me amend my order from pick up to delivery, which is a massive pain in the arse. Do they look for ID when collecting tickets? It transpires that I've double booked myself and can't actually go to the game! If it requires ID, I'm going to have to go and stand in a huge fucking queue for something that I'm not even going to be able to go to!

They aren't letting me amend my order from pick up to delivery, which is a massive pain in the arse. Do they look for ID when collecting tickets? It transpires that I've double booked myself and can't actually go to the game! If it requires ID, I'm going to have to go and stand in a huge fucking queue for something that I'm not even going to be able to go to!

I just phoned them and i can't get my Ireland tickets posted out because of the booking has been confirmed. Will just have to collect them on the day.