Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

I just phoned them and i can't get my Ireland tickets posted out because of the booking has been confirmed. Will just have to collect them on the day.

Same problem, I envisage a large queue collecting tickets on the night! I've still no idea where the option to have them posted out was!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Ireland getting the allocation Rangers used to get at Celtic Park or just the corner?

If we only get given about 3,000 tickets for the Aviva then I hope we're only giving them the corner because it's a similar number of seats.

Are Ireland getting the allocation Rangers used to get at Celtic Park or just the corner?

If we only get given about 3,000 tickets for the Aviva then I hope we're only giving them the corner because it's a similar number of seats.

I'm not so sure but it looks like we'll sell out our allocation so I'm guessing they will just get the 3000.

Same problem, I envisage a large queue collecting tickets on the night! I've still no idea where the option to have them posted out was!

We will be leaving earlier to avoid the large queue.

Hopefully they can be collected throughout the day. Was able to do this at Hampden the last time I was there. Still not convenient for workers or those not local.

Wonder if you could pick them a few days before? Wouldn't mind travelling through to Hampden to do this. Saves me waiting in the large queue on the day of the game.

The amount of people I've spoken to, and those on this site, that didn't even see the option for delivery makes me question whether it was actually there. Is there any benefit to them for us collecting the tickets on the same day? Such a complete pain in the arse.

I just phoned them and i can't get my Ireland tickets posted out because of the booking has been confirmed. Will just have to collect them on the day.
Hopefully they can be collected throughout the day. Was able to do this at Hampden the last time I was there. Still not convenient for workers or those not local.
We will be leaving earlier to avoid the large queue.Wonder if you could pick them a few days before? Wouldn't mind travelling through to Hampden to do this. Saves me waiting in the large queue on the day of the game.
Its not all about the convenience of the fans.Everyone on here kicking off about the ticket farce should be in the supporters club.Guranteed massive ques on the day.Seems all online bookings were pick Ups and telephone calls sent by £2 postage or more recorded.Extra £5 minimum on already overpriced tickets is the farce.For the record im going to Ireland game as its far more important than the England game.England on a Tuesday night not even at our national stadium in what is ridiculously priced was a boycott from me.

The upper tiers at Parkhead are pretty good for watching football. I've only ever been in the first ten row up there, but you get a cracking view.

Being up there does remove the possibility of ending up sitting here:

149945_10150366017435651_7352144_n.jpg?o

As well.

That is not the jock stein upper though is it?

Its not all about the convenience of the fans. Everyone on here kicking off about the ticket farce should be in the supporters club. Guranteed massive ques on the day. Seems all online bookings were pick Ups and telephone calls sent by £2 postage or more recorded. Extra £5 minimum on already overpriced tickets is the farce. For the record im going to Ireland game as its far more important than the England game. England on a Tuesday night not even at our national stadium in what is ridiculously priced was a boycott from me.

The option was there, it was just difficult to see. I had the benefit of reading this forum while waiting in a queue so knew to look out for it. I still missed it, but managed to go back and change it just before clicking on purchase.

Absolutely buzzing for this now. I was home early yesterday so went on the SFA site just after 12.00 . Secured my tickets for Ireland game at about 2.00 . Well worth the wait. Should be a cracking atmosphere.

Agree about the prices for the England game but they are just about sold out now as well. SFA will be smugly stating that it is priced right judged on the speed of sale.

Got restricted view in the Lisbon lions area 411. Seems to be the opposite side from the main stand though. Any celtic fans shed light?

411 is the last section in the corner before it becomes the north stand so you may have a pole in the way but don't know how bad it fucks your view.