Celtic v Killie

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent game, but before the sending off we struggled, which is a worry. Lovely free kick though from Gudietti, and Scepovic's goal was a good finish too. Still improvements need to be made

Though we were okay, not sure I agree that killie were much better in the first half hour.

Watching a different game then. Killie doing more than okay until Pasca sold the jerseys.

Was in players lounge enjoying a free bar after the game with Stokes. Gordon, Brown, Griffiths, Forrest. I've had worse afternoons at Parkheid.

If we had won it would have been a Wolf of Wall Street style night out going home in a helicopter or something...

Watching a different game then. Killie doing more than okay

Killie had 3 shots all day, none on target. If you think that translates into doing "more than okay" then you need to get out more.

Biggest plus from the killie players point of view is that there is no win bonus to go on strike for.

Killie had 3 shots all day, none on target. If you think that translates into doing "more than okay" then you need to get out more.

Biggest plus from the killie players point of view is that there is no win bonus to go on strike for.

we had more shots than Celtic until we went down to 10. When teams say they've done ok against Celtic they usually take into account that Celtic can spend £2m on one player

Very even first half hour, no more than that! We looked solid again and very tidy in midfield, with Clingan and Hamill on good form.

If Pasca had stayed on we might have come away with something today as I don't think Celtic are that good to play through us, like Inverness did up there. No complaints with the red card, as it was a clear foul on the striker. Some very good defence for the rest of the match saw us keep the score down. In seasons past that would have been 4 or 5 nil.

Felt for Barbour, who had 2 going at him all 2nd half but he kept at it. Pasca had a bad day, but he's been in great form this season and was up against a very good player in Guidetti, who tied him in knots today! We move on, like we did all those weeks ago when we were last beaten! No crisis here!

Just home. Pish weather, pish game, pish everything really. Thought we were Celtic's equal until Pascali 'did a Pascali' - the easiest red card decision Collum will ever make. Taking Eremenko off was the right call, as we needed grafters if we were to steal something, but Guidetti's strike killed that plan. Still, we didn't disgrace ourselves and capitulate like Dundee United or County, and I'd fancy us to take something at Rugby Park in January.

As for Celtic - meh. They don't frighten me anymore. Wakaso is one of the worst Celtic players I've ever seen in the flesh.

As for Celtic - meh. They don't frighten me anymore. Wakaso is one of the worst Celtic players I've ever seen in the flesh.

Trust me there are two better contenders for that in the current squad, Berget and Tonev, part of me wouldnt be too upset were the latter to be found guilty of the racial slur on Shay Logan as it would mean we could punt the useless fucker straight away..

Wakaso wellied a few crosses straight out of play but he did put in a wicked delivery for Scepovic goal, a bit inconcistent but light years ahead of those other two dumplings

Trust me there are two better contenders for that in the current squad, Berget and Tonev, part of me wouldnt be too upset were the latter to be found guilty of the racial slur on Shay Logan as it would mean we could punt the useless fucker straight away..

Wakaso wellied a few crosses straight out of play but he did put in a wicked delivery for Scepovic goal, a bit inconcistent but light years ahead of those other two dumplings

I'll take your word for it, as I've only seen Tonev and Wakaso 'live'. Tonev did nothing really when he come on.

Decent showing from us I thought until Pasca had one of his turns . If only he had allowed him to run through on goal , why do professional footballers make that same basic mistake time and again ?

Celtic for all their dominance couldn't quite tear us apart as would have happened to other Killie teams

KIllie don't look like a team riven with division and rancour over bonuses despite what some arse wipe rag tops say , kept going to the end .

Archived