Celtic v Killie

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw big Joshy in Irvine Asda today. He looked like a man that's ready to score a Sunday hat trick.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Ok, I embellished the truth slightly, he looked like a man ready to score a brace then RKO a Celtic reserve player in Ashton Lane to celebrate.

Ok, I embellished the truth slightly, he looked like a man ready to score a brace then RKO a Celtic reserve player in Ashton Lane to celebrate.

Careful now, I just had some PM's from an mod for asking what the United line up will be like next game, yours looks like a banning offence.

Aye, but is it nonsense because the players were never contemplating it? Or because, as the Scotsman quotes. the PFA lawyer advised them not to as they'd be in breach of contract?

He tweeted within a couple of hours of the story being on the Sun back page. So even if they were contemplating it, it seems highly likely that the story was nonsense by the time the Sun reported it.

I find it odd that they wouldn't have a right to go on strike - that would make them unlike almost any other employees in the country, but I guess the PFA will know their rights.

He tweeted within a couple of hours of the story being on the Sun back page. So even if they were contemplating it, it seems highly likely that the story was nonsense by the time the Sun reported it.

I find it odd that they wouldn't have a right to go on strike - that would make them unlike almost any other employees in the country, but I guess the PFA will know their rights.

Isn't it funny when these kind of stories appear a few days before said team is due to play Celtic?

Andy Dorman was always linked with Rangers ( god bless them, rip) a couple of days before we were due to play them.

Talk of Kilmarnock players going on strike ahead of this game due to this bonus row with the chairman.

While its highly unlikely to come to this and/or wildly speculative newspaper pish the players would be very ill advised to contemplate this, I seem to recall Clydebank, just before they folded did this after wages went unpaid for a few months and they went on strike for a game v Stenhousmuir in the late 1990's and were hammered with a points deduction of 15 I think.

The Clydebank players didn't go on strike, though they did threaten to. Several players weren't picked for the final game of that season, but officially it wasn't due to a strike.

Hamilton Accies went through with a strike.

On Saturdays game, I thought that although Celtic won convincingly on Saturday there, it was hard to judge how much was down to Ross County being awful and how much was down to Celtic starting to adapt to Deila's tactics. Guidetti looks to be a very good forward and will probably be the difference against Kilmarnock. 2-0 Celtic would be my guess.

Talk of Kilmarnock players going on strike ahead of this game due to this bonus row with the chairman.

While its highly unlikely to come to this and/or wildly speculative newspaper pish the players would be very ill advised to contemplate this, I seem to recall Clydebank, just before they folded did this after wages went unpaid for a few months and they went on strike for a game v Stenhousmuir in the late 1990's and were hammered with a points deduction of 15 I think.

Wishful thinking on your part.Better luck next time.

I'm staying up in Helensburgh at the weekend for my Missus' maws birthday, and my mates are getting the Jim Wilson up, so having to get the train from there to Bridgeton and then walk to Celtic Park on my todd. That'll be fun...

Will tickets be available at the game to buy? I'm hopefully getting tickets from a player but won't know for definite if he can get me them until game day so was hoping to get them up there if I can't get them from him for whatever reason.

I can't remember the last time away tickets were available at Celtic Park on the day. Best not to chance it.

I'm staying up in Helensburgh at the weekend for my Missus' maws birthday, and my mates are getting the Jim Wilson up, so having to get the train from there to Bridgeton and then walk to Celtic Park on my todd. That'll be fun...

I can't remember the last time away tickets were available at Celtic Park on the day. Best not to chance it.

I'm sure I've bought them at ticket office.. Sake :(

In my 20 years of going to Parkhead/Hampden for Killie vs Celtic in league, I can't remember tickets being available up there

Probably not too much in it but I'd say Dalmarnock's a bit closer than Bridgeton.

Isn't it funny when these kind of stories appear a few days before said team is due to play Celtic?

Andy Dorman was always linked with Rangers ( god bless them, rip) a couple of days before we were due to play them.

The story has been rumbling on for at least a month, to be fair.

Archived