Celtic v Killie

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did this after the last euro game too. As far as I am aware they will be doing it for the next one, Aberdeen I think.

Inverness CT is the home game after Killie, Aberdeen is an away game

On the match we will, quite possibly be a bit lacklustre after the Thursday euro game like when we toiled v Hamilton so wouldnt be surprised at another slip up, Killie are a much better side than Ross County and certainly will not roll over at the loss of an early goal should we get one.

2-1 to the bhoys in green, Guidetti and Brown

Also Lustig and Matthews return to fitness will hopefully see Efe bombscare nowhere fucking near the 1st team

Talk of Kilmarnock players going on strike ahead of this game due to this bonus row with the chairman.

While its highly unlikely to come to this and/or wildly speculative newspaper pish the players would be very ill advised to contemplate this, I seem to recall Clydebank, just before they folded did this after wages went unpaid for a few months and they went on strike for a game v Stenhousmuir in the late 1990's and were hammered with a points deduction of 15 I think.

Talk of Kilmarnock players going on strike ahead of this game due to this bonus row with the chairman.

While its highly unlikely to come to this and/or wildly speculative newspaper pish the players would be very ill advised to contemplate this, I seem to recall Clydebank, just before they folded did this after wages went unpaid for a few months and they went on strike for a game v Stenhousmuir in the late 1990's and were hammered with a points deduction of 15 I think.

Was it not Accies players involved?

Archived