Montrose vs Arbroath

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ref allowed it to be played because it wouldn't stay still m8

mind you it was considerably less windy the 15 yards back down the pitch that the actual offence took place. Ho hum :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sure Woods penalty rolled slightly before he hit it too

you must have some eyesight to see that one!!! ball did roll but was correctly re-spotted prior to Woody firing it past Crawford into the side he actually told him he was going to put it.

Wee message to the ahem "Ultras", in the first half when four "supporters" were rightly ejected and an ironic chorus of cheerio was chanted - the four "supporters" were actually Arbroath fans who stupidly decided to view the game from the relative luxury of the covered terracing section. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you must have some eyesight to see that one!!! ball did roll but was correctly re-spotted prior to Woody firing it past Crawford into the side he actually told him he was going to put it.

I was right at the back of the stand, 15 yard roll for Crawfords? Come on now...! ;)

Moved just before he kicked it, it made no difference to the kick or the goalies error, absolutely outstanding moment, one of them I'll never forget, we seem to be pumping Montrose regularly these days. I do remember however when Montrose humped us 4-0 back in the day (season 2007/08 maybe?) and one of your centre halfs done something similar from the edge of his box in open play (Campbell?).

Wee message to the ahem "Ultras", in the first half when four "supporters" were rightly ejected and an ironic chorus of cheerio was chanted - the four "supporters" were actually Arbroath fans who stupidly decided to view the game from the relative luxury of the covered terracing section. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I saw a good few people move over to our side at half time through the seats unaware of the segregation areas, shame a fight broke out. Why did a fight start ozmo?

I saw a good few people move over to our side at half time through the seats unaware of the segregation areas, shame a fight broke out. Why did a fight start ozmo?

Murray's goal goes in then the four older supporters in question make such a song and dance about celebrating the goal, singing and amusingly mildly taunting the home supporters about 8 foot behind them that the stewards had no option but to remove them. No fight, but imagine four Sye Websters, pished and spouting crap then you get the picture.

mind you it was considerably less windy the 15 yards back down the pitch that the actual offence took place. Ho hum :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Murray's goal goes in then the four older supporters in question make such a song and dance about celebrating the goal, singing and amusingly mildly taunting the home supporters about 8 foot behind them that the stewards had no option but to remove them. No fight, but imagine four Sye Websters, pished and spouting crap then you get the picture.

We feel your pain ;)

We feel your pain ;)

touching and very sympathetic of you. Still at least I will just have to content myself with the fact I'll be relaxing and enjoying life in Montrose tonight and not in some third world hovel in DD11. ;)

touching and very sympathetic of you. Still at least I will just have to content myself with the fact I'll be relaxing and enjoying life in Montrose tonight and not in some third world hovel in DD11. ;)

I took a wrong turn in Montrose today and thought I had ended up in Sofia ;)

weesht. Sorry I'm having the time of my life you know. gratifying to know that we've got a (and i'll use the term loosely) goalkeeper that's actually worse at dealing with free-kicks into the box than David Crawford. Must dash going out to the end-of season dance. ;)

weesht. Sorry I'm having the time of my life you know. gratifying to know that we've got a (and i'll use the term loosely) goalkeeper that's actually worse at dealing with free-kicks into the box than David Crawford. Must dash going out to the end-of season dance. ;)

You are taking this badly OZMO, 4-0, 5-0, 4-1, 3-1 and 5-1... the last five league games between Arbroath and Montrose... you are now our official our bitch... respect your master. Enjoy your end of season dance tonight :)

You are taking this badly OZMO, 4-0, 5-0, 4-1, 3-1 and 5-1... the last five league games between Arbroath and Montrose... you are now our official our bitch... respect your master. Enjoy your end of season dance tonight :)

why thank you very much. I'll raise a toast to all the poor unfortunates that have to struggle on in the seaside cesspool that is Arbroath ;)

Archived