Montrose vs Arbroath

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Headline of it in Sunsport they're having a field day with this story :lol:

Just adds to it, 4th game v the Mo, unbeaten, played ok, still won 5-1, our keeper scored and now because of the humiliation the opposition GK text the club to tell them he's fucking off to Canada.

Unreal! :D:lol:

post-14721-14144008659643_thumb.jpg

Just adds to it, 4th game v the Mo, unbeaten, played ok, still won 5-1, our keeper scored and now because of the humiliation the opposition GK text the club to tell them he's fucking off to Canada.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1414400835.757095.jpg

You could not make this up :lol::lol: :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1414400835.757095.jpg

Fantastic quote from George Shields yet again - 'I never felt at anytime that we would lose the game' :blink:

Fantastic quote from George Shields yet again - 'I never felt at anytime that we would lose the game' :blink:

That was Moore that said that not Shields.

A bit of a over reaction from the Montrose keeper to flee the country after his howler we've all seen keepers make cock ups along with outfield player,looks like he just wasn't happy there and this was the last straw,hope he has better time of it in Canada.

please sack the P.A man BTW

I'll second that. No idea where we found him...had hoped he might have been provided by William Hill for the cup match only.

Made the right decision not attending on Saturday due to other commitments. Results could easily see us bottom by the end of November.

I'll second that. No idea where we found him...had hoped he might have been provided by William Hill for the cup match only.

Made the right decision not attending on Saturday due to other commitments. Results could easily see us bottom by the end of November.

It is the P.A. announcer or me! One must go! I very much doubt Montrose will be bottom of the league at any point of the season... look on the bright side you only have to play us another twice!

Archived