Montrose vs Arbroath

Brechin City have achieved this feat as well along with numerous other clubs as have most of the current Premier League - your point caller!!!

your sympathy to our current plight is very touching - now f**k off.

who honestly gives a monkeys - why the interest in another clubs private business.

You still bitter?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brechin City have achieved this feat as well along with numerous other clubs as have most of the current Premier League - your point caller!!!

who honestly gives a monkeys - why the interest in another clubs private business.

post-14721-1414613018859_thumb.jpg

It was Ross Gardiner who scored that :( I wish Craig Whyte had left the country post match after that performance <_< <_<

Did Craig Whyte no take over Rangers, did we not have Craig Wight, he joined East Fife and won the league with them, go figure

What a bitter bitter man you are... I will stop praying for you forthwith ;)

I mind when Crawford played for Clyde he got lobbed from the half way line in similar conditions against Elgin so these things must balance themselves out :lol:

Thing is it was windy but not that windy, the wind was blowing across the park as you see when he's going to kick it, I really 100% don't think it was the wind that done the keeper it was the awful bounce off that awful pitch!!! :lol:

Finally allowed myself to watch the Birnstingl blunder while watching back highlights on the spfl youtube of all 5 matches from last weekend.

I know that Montrose's was the inevitable headline-grabber (unfortunately, rightly so), but there were some very poor goalkeeping performances on highlight for the goals across all matches, most notable being Annan v Shire.

Who'd be a keeper?

Archived