FA Cup Thread 2014/15

The Naitch

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the hate for Sherwood. The media w**k fest him and he's a bit of a cock but he done a decent job at Spurs and is doing brilliant at Villa.

Brilliant is stretching it a bit. He's taken 10 points from 24, has played a game more than the 3 sides below them and are away to Man City next week. They are still right in the relegation battle.

Having said that, they should be fine and they have a decent side when everyone is fit. If Vlaar, Delph and Benteke stay fit and the team has a bit of confidence they should be a comfortable mid-table side.

I don't get the hate for Sherwood. The media w**k fest him and he's a bit of a cock .

I must admit that i'm quite warming to Tactics Tim. Sure he's a bit of nob but he does make me laugh with some of the shite he comes away with. Hopefully he'll win the cup with Villa and gets presented with a gold gilet as a reward.

We were ace today. Was underwhelmed by the Sherwood appointment but he keeps proving me wrong.

Six looooong weeks to the final now, let's hope we can have safety assured soon so I can start looking forward to it even more.

Play like that today and you won't be worrying about safety for long BWV. Thought the young lad no.40 very impressive and Delph was excellent.

For Liverpool that's a big blow today.

Said it at half time but Delph was MOM by an absolute mile - there will be some big offers coming in for him in the summer. Can't believe this is the same team that Lambert had - it is night and day. Grealish was also excellent and Cleverly, who is getting loads of abuse on the other thread, also had a great game. Liverpool's midfield was dominated, a midfield 3 of Allen, Henderson and Gerrard is never going to win anything.

How Gerrard got 90 minutes I will never know - he was awful - lovely!!!

Really enjoyed that yesterday, thought the Villa fans were superb aswell with some pretty constant backing, holtenders in the sky is a catchy!

Thought that Grealish, Delph and Benteke were brilliant although there wasn't really a failure in the team, maybe Richardson, he seems a bit naff.

Couple of Liverpool fans cheered infront of us when they scored, brave.

Archived