Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

Oh, Jim :(

7Nk6L7bX_normal.jpegLibby Brooks@libby_brooks · 37m 37 minutes ago

Jim Murphy: I take no lessons from the Tories on Scotland...they are almost extinct in Scotland & turned into cheerleaders for SNP

Jim Murphy: only people I feel squeezed between are Tories and SNP

Jim Murphy: fact is Ed Miliband & Ed Balls decide budget across UK; I decide how we spend it in Scotland #GE2015

ETA: It would appear Jim has went to a level of batshit mental where he now believes himself to be the Scottish Government. Nurse!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Jim :(

7Nk6L7bX_normal.jpegLibby Brooks@libby_brooks · 37m 37 minutes ago

Jim Murphy: I take no lessons from the Tories on Scotland...they are almost extinct in Scotland & turned into cheerleaders for SNP

Jim Murphy: only people I feel squeezed between are Tories and SNP

Jim Murphy: fact is Ed Miliband & Ed Balls decide budget across UK; I decide how we spend it in Scotland #GE2015

ETA: It would appear Jim has went to a level of batshit mental where he now believes himself to be the Scottish Government. Nurse!!

Cuckoo... :1eye

Gray and Lamont gave us much merriment when they lead the Scottish branch. I think Murphy will surpass even those two :lol:

Extreme stress will do this to a person. Any psychiatrist will confirm this.

Is it just me or have the resident Labour supporters gone very quiet since last night? It's not as if Labour has finally admitted in public that London controls all the branches of the party or something like that. Oh wait...

Sorry about the source and great big advert, but for this piece of footage I will bite my tongue

Is it just me or have the resident Labour supporters gone very quiet since last night? It's not as if Labour has finally admitted in public that London controls all the branches of the party or something like that. Oh wait...

Kezia especiallly has been very quiet on Twitter.

As have McDougall and Hothersall, who are usually mouthy b*****ds.

Kezia especiallly has been very quiet on Twitter.

As have McDougall and Hothersall, who are usually mouthy b*****ds.

Hothersall's main focus of attack has dramatically shifted to the Tories. You have to wonder if the penny is finally starting to drop with people like him. He's obviously not a complete idiot (just misguided) and surely must now see that they have been well and truly sold down the river by head office.

You'd have to assume tough geezer Ed ruling out another referendum is an example of giving up on Scotland. Either that or Labour are hilariously ignorant about Scotland and actually think think this whole pesky SNP thing is folk expecting Scotland to be Independent after the election.

Come on Jim a wee photo shoot in a nursery is a complete waste of time come out and meet the voters. We want to meet you.

If you watched the tv you would see he is meeting voters which shows he wont be bullied or intimidated by a small but growing minority of thugs.

If you watched the tv you would see he is meeting voters which shows he wont be bullied or intimidated by a small but growing minority of thugs.

I know - imagine the UK leadership ganging up on their branch office manager. :(

Thugs.

oh dear. I know some of these nursery kids can be tough but surely your Jim could handle them

oh dear. I know some of these nursery kids can be tough but surely your Jim could handle them

I don't know the 3 year old was asking some tough questions on the Barnet consequentials and full fiscal autonomy

Archived