Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George Foulkes has blocked me :( I think he didn't like the fact I called him a hypocrite for being a member of the House of Lords

same here pal a badge of honour.

George Foulkes has blocked me :( I think he didn't like the fact I called him a hypocrite for being a member of the House of Lords

I think if you've engaged him in debate and not been blocked by foulkes on twitter then you're not doing it right.

I've only ever been blocked by George Galloway. That was after labelling him a moron at one point or another, he then said something along the lines of, 'If you think I'm such a moron, why are you following me? Idiot'. I then politely explained that this was another 'typical Galloway' moment as I wasn't even following him.

Tried to access his profile last week to see if he'd mentioned the recent storm he's causing in Bradford to discover he'd subsequently blocked me for it. :(

Watching the Labour Manifesto piece on the news there and all the great and the good from Labour HQ are up on the platform behind Blue Ed. You'd think the leader of Scottish Labour might have got a ticket for such a big gig.

Beginning to wonder if Dim Jim has been hung out to dry like Lamont was last year. How much will it take for Labour voters in Scotland to get it.

I've only ever been blocked by George Galloway. That was after labelling him a moron at one point or another, he then said something along the lines of, 'If you think I'm such a moron, why are you following me? Idiot'. I then politely explained that this was another 'typical Galloway' moment as I wasn't even following him.

Tried to access his profile last week to see if he'd mentioned the recent storm he's causing in Bradford to discover he'd subsequently blocked me for it. :(

I think everyone has been blocked by Galloway, he must now live in his own personal echo chamber. Dundee FC have blocked me and I've never said anything bad about them :(

I think if you've engaged him in debate and not been blocked by foulkes on twitter then you're not doing it right.

Obviously I don't do it right :(

Why do glorious things happen when I'm at work. Oh Jim :(

The curse of the branch office strikes again. If you are reading Ad Lib get wired into the c**t at the hustings

wuRPvL6U_normal.jpegJim Murphy@JimForScotland · 36m 36 minutes ago

In today's @TheEveningTimes I talk about the eye watering cuts the SNP's main General Election policy would cause http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/mobile/opinion/columnists/we-need-to-make-sure-money-is-spent-on-glasgow-203277n.123092438 …

I can't... I don't....

The guy has fucking lost it and I'm not even joking here. I genuinely think he's gone postal

Can someone check on him please? I'm starting to worry.

Edit: thanks fide. I'll still not be convinced though until we see him in person.

post-48383-0-13876800-1429007000_thumb.j

Check out this guys website. Some really wonderful photoshopping and delicious satire. He's on twitter as Lord Snoutintrough

The SNP just seem to make any semi intelligent Labour Politician go insane. The only SLAB figures to cope are the Brick Tamland figures of Gray and Lamont.

The SNP, Troll kings of UK politics 2007- present.

29pdkia.jpg

Archived