Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm begining to wonder if this slap down was on purpose to harm Murphy, because make no mistake it's publically humiliated him.

Just seen he was invited onto Scotland Tonight but turned it down.

I can only see it being a matter of time before there actually becomes a 'Scottish Labour' or some kind of variant, autonomous from their UK leaders in the same kind of way as the Scottish Conservatives. Or at least some other form of irrelevant and desperate fluffing about with their Britnat image until Scotland is all but fully independent

Labour are committing suicide here or just giving up on Scotland forever. One of the two.

Like Wendy Alexander's "Bring it on!" stuff, this is what happens when you pretend to have a separate national leader for a Scottish party when in reality the Scottish party is organisationally no more autonomous than the party group on a local council. Their big mistake beyond that was allowing Murphy to still run for Westminster when he had already effectively taken over the Holyrood leadership job.

I wonder if the Daily Record will go with a front page spread in an attempt to humiliate Murphy, like they would if it was Sturgeon in the same position. 8)

The record will have it that jum was only talking about devolved matters and we should all voteforjum

What a put down for Murphy

Hiding away after being put in his place by the political masters in London. The man is a coward.

Compare that to Salmond on the morning after the referendum. He had just seen his lifelong dream shattered, but still had the guts to face the worlds media.

That is why Eck was a leader and Jim Murphy is a complete fraud.

I subscribed to the National when it first came out to get a balance against all the hysterically anti SNP media, but it's turned into a propaganda comic worthy of Fox news or the Telegraph. Some of the articles could have been written by Fizzyafro. They should go back to telling the news.

Archived