Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A cry of "Pish!" rang out above the crowd.

I've said it before, but because it cannot be said enough, I'll say it again

That is a work of genius

That was my favourite line.

An utterly genius piece of work. Nats just do shit better.

Jim was just put in his place by the Head Office with Miliband's speech about cuts after the next fiscal year. Chuka Umunna put it bluntly on the Daily Politics

The leader of the Scottish Labour party will not be in charge of the UK budget. The leader of our country, the next prime minister Ed Miliband, will be in charge of the UK budget. And he’s just answered the question when that was put to him: Will there be cuts over the course of this parliament, not just in the first financial year but in the following financial years? And he was absolutely clear there will be a need for further consolidation and cuts throughout the rest of the parliament.

So just like his minimum wage gaffe Jim is either lying, ignorant, purposefully kept in the dark or has gone rogue. Not looking good. James Forsythe says that Labour are writing off Scotland. And no wonder when Scottish Labour can only muster two seats to the cause. Branch closure might be imminent.

Fucking marvellous :lol:

Is there any other Scottish debates up and coming where Sturgeon will get the chance to call out Murphy on his lies ?

I think there's one next Thursday. I'm sure the Unionist 3 will just go hard on FFA again though, and stifle any proper, Westminster related debate.

I think there's one next Thursday. I'm sure the Unionist 3 will just go hard on FFA again though, and stifle any proper, Westminster related debate.

Yeah, cos that approach has served them well so far.

#unionistfail

Unfortunately for the unionists, Nicola will get more time to rubbish Murphy's pish than she did on Sunday. Davidson seems to have a bee in her bonnet about Murphy saying there will be no cuts as well. Could be a very tough night for Jim.

It's amazing. Every time I think that the Unionists are getting some kind of traction (this time on FFA - I don't agree with them, but you could see why they might persuade people) they seem to then shoot themselves in the foot.

It is almost as if they are trying to fail.

So; Unionist Jim's day so far;

SNP 28 points ahead in the latest poll

His claims about no cuts in Scotland rubbished by Chuka Umunna

Those same claims rubbished by both the Chancellor and the UK leader.

Ooft. Shitter for the Savior of the Union.

Archived