Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that he would have come over (no tittering at the back) a bit better than he did last night. We had all the boxes ticked to make us love him....I'm from immigrant stock too (maybe not such a winning ploy with the better-heeled voters up in Newton Mearns), football fan, sad story about shoeless weans...and he is certainly better than some of the absolute rockets that Scottish Labour has had in the past...which isnae really much as they've been a collection of halfwits. However, his cliches can't fool that many people and he wasn't an impressive performer for someone who, give him credit, had the bottle to stand on a box being shouted at all over Scotland.

He's a bit sleekit and this refusal to say that Labour would consider working with the SNP will trip him up in every such debate.

I just can't warm to the guy, but I might have done if he'd banjoed Davidson for her mad ranting last night. As an aside, she revealed her true colours, I reckon.

The tears will be running down my legs if he doesn't win his seat.

That line "You can't un invent nuclear weapons" is one that really annoyed me. We have a lot of conventional, biological, chemical weapons we don't use or are banned. but just because others have them doesn't mean we need to stockpile them "just in case"

That line "You can't un invent nuclear weapons" is one that really annoyed me. We have a lot of conventional, biological, chemical weapons we don't use or are banned. but just because others have them doesn't mean we need to stockpile them "just in case"

Thought that Sturgeon tackled that one very well...you can't berate others for having nuclear weapons and hang onto them yourself.

At some point, somebody should go thermonuclear and raise the awkward question of what motivated the Murphy family to move to Apartheid-era South Africa in 1979. My money is on the UKIP guy tonight, if anybody suggests he is a racist.

The UKIP is guy is a bit of clown (shockeroony!), so should be good entertainment value.

You ejaculated that paedophile comment prematurely throbber.

:lol::lol:

I can't control my ejaculations, its certainly something that gets me into a lot of bother

:lol::lol::lol:

Fucking brilliant!!!

I was having a shit day until I read these posts.

Is it entirely a coincidence that Iraqi War and nukes enthusiast Jimbo went to the same school in South Africa as Wouter Basson, otherwise known as Dr Death, who was in charge of South Africa's secret biological and chemical weapons programme? Probably, but there's no smoke without fire imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milnerton_High_School#Notable_alumni

Archived