Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an image of Murphy being unable to comprehend the election result.

On May 8th he will still be repeating the same pish in that same boring voice with that same creepy expression on his coupon.

Someone will have to switch him off from the back at which point he will collapse like a mannequin.

Jum today.

He's just a broken record, not once have I heard him talk about Labour policies,

gSIz6gGLhguOY.gif

without getting slapped by his bosses in London.

Nice choice of Mr Perfect for Jum, but is Ed Miliband supposed to be the Ultimate Warrior? :o

Nice choice of Mr Perfect for Jum, but is Ed Miliband supposed to be the Ultimate Warrior? :o

yes

Warrior formally retired from wrestling in 1999 and had a short-lived career as a conservative speaker and commentator, partnering with conservative spokesman Daniel Pinheiro, denouncing left-wing politics.

I have an image of Murphy being unable to comprehend the election result.

On May 8th he will still be repeating the same pish in that same boring voice with that same creepy expression on his coupon.

Someone will have to switch him off from the back at which point he will collapse like a mannequin.

Less like a Mannequin and more

post-40809-0-88896900-1430230666.jpg

STV news piece on foodbanks last week. Reporter goes to a weege foodbank and interviews some of the patrons. Shock horror, three out of the four they spoke to were migrants: an Asian woman and her two kids, and two Romanians. Very delighted to be walking out laden with free bags of food. I'm like, WTF is Murphy and the nippy sweety on about here? This facility has increased in use in main due to mass migration and the punters are loving the handouts. I saw nothing but smiling faces. The one Scot was a woman who had been benefit sanctioned for not showing up at her Job Centre Plus interview.. Maybe she should get our her bed. Just nonsense what these leftists are making of this issue, per usual.

STV news piece on foodbanks last week. Reporter goes to a weege foodbank and interviews some of the patrons. Shock horror, three out of the four they spoke to were migrants: an Asian woman and her two kids, and two Romanians. Very delighted to be walking out laden with free bags of food.

I assume you have a link. Given your totally for sure info on single parent's benefit was 4x out, I somehow doubt this latest nugget.

I assume you have a link. Given your totally for sure info on single parent's benefit was 4x out, I somehow doubt this latest nugget.

It was on last week. Wednesday or Thursday.

And I rechecked the benefit on that girl, £308 a week is what she receives, all in. Ripley's believe it or not folks, but that's from the horses mouth.

And I rechecked the benefit on that girl, £308 a week is what she receives, all in. Ripley's believe it or not folks, but that's from the horses mouth.

Not including Housing Benefit and Council Tax rebate like you said?

You were going to scan the letter and post it. Did you forget?

You were going to scan the letter and post it. Did you forget?

It might happen yet. Btw I'm sorry you don't enjoy the same benefits as my wife's wee cousin, maybe you should go to citizen's advice or have a sit in at your next sign on. I wouldn't take it if I was you. Human rights an all that..

It might happen yet. Btw I'm sorry you don't enjoy the same benefits as my wife's wee cousin, maybe you should go to citizen's advice or have a sit in at your next sign on. I wouldn't take it if I was you. Human rights an all that..

I don't need to, I work in Welfare Rights you thick c**t.

I am paid a most acceptable salary, by the government, to maximise the benefits of other people, which i am quite good at.

:)

I don't need to, I work in Welfare Rights you thick c**t.

I am paid a most acceptable salary, by the government, to maximise the benefits of other people, which i am quite good at.

:)

I would go blowing your own trumpet, you are an amateur. You have been shown up by a relative of Pete who manages to get more money from the system than you could possibly get for them. £308 p.w. + Council Tax + Housing Benefit!!!!. If you were even anywhere competent you would know how easy this is to get. Further training required. :P

I would go blowing your own trumpet, you are an amateur. You have been shown up by a relative of Pete who manages to get more money from the system than you could possibly get for them. £308 p.w. + Council Tax + Housing Benefit!!!!. If you were even anywhere competent you would know how easy this is to get. Further training required. :P

:lol:

Tell me about it.

I've got a long way to go before i manage to simply conjure up imaginary benefits to make a point on a football forum. I can't remember which thread he started this clusterfuck of a point on, but there was some gold in there.

Archived