Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is now a good time for this?

You can normally tell from the reaction of opposition goons how they feel about someone. So from that point of view, the NCC are a bit worried about Murphy. It will be the first time that Labour have had a leader with any ability whatsoever since Dewars days and they have an untried leader themselves as well as losing the one politician they had who was actually fairly able.

Is now a good time for this?

Not really. Why do people keep referring to and quoting a now departed arsehole former poster? He doesn't deserve the recognition.

Not really. Why do people keep referring to and quoting a now departed arsehole former poster? He doesn't deserve the recognition.

Not just he though. That was pretty much the unanimous view of everyone who was against the SNP and Independence at the time.

The now departed (debatable) arsehole poster summed up the mood of the unionists perfectly.

We were rejoicing and in fits of laughter whilst being accused of being feart of this alleged big beast.

We were rejoicing and in fits of laughter whilst being accused of being feart of this alleged big beast.

Tbf I don't think any of us could have predicted how hilarious Murphy's short tenure would be. I thought he had at least some semblance of a competent politician about him.

Tbf I don't think any of us could have predicted how hilarious Murphy's short tenure would be. I thought he had at least some semblance of a competent politician about him.

True but what was crystal clear was the last thing Scottish Labour needed was a blairite right winger who had made his career quite happily in London.

Archived