Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who spends a higher propertion of their income on presecrptions,the rich or the poor?

You've got to love these Unionist wankers who pretend they care about the poor.

He'll be trying to donate a bag to the foodbank soon filled with Cockaleekie soup and oatcakes.

You've got to love these Unionist wankers who pretend they care about the poor.

No surprise to see a total scumbag like you dive in here.

The way to show you care about the poor is clearly.... to refuse donations of food. :1eye

No surprise to see a total scumbag like you dive in here.

The way to show you care about the poor is clearly.... to refuse donations of food. :1eye

No surprise to see you calling someone a scumbag from the safety of your mum's attic. Anytime you feel like calling me a scumbag to my face just let me know.

No surprise to see you calling someone a scumbag from the safety of your mum's attic. Anytime you feel like calling me a scumbag to my face just let me know.

And again, your penchant for threatening violence old man.

What a rage filled perma seething mess you are.

Well, everyone is just covering themselves in glory here!

I think, whilst Murphy is clearly a decent orator, he is obviously a divisive figure that will cause chaos within the party. It doesn't help that he is associated with the exact things people who have drifted away from Labour complain about - Iraq, staunch Blairite, shady expenses, career politician.

I seriously doubt he is the person to make Labour credible in Scotland again, but he might stem the tide a little.

I seriously doubt he is the person to make Labour credible in Scotland again, but he might stem the tide a little.

I'd be tempted to agree with you if he wasn't coming after the Lamont years.

It's a sad day when Jack Mcconnell's reign begins to look like halcyon days for Labour.

Well, everyone is just covering themselves in glory here!

I think, whilst Murphy is clearly a decent orator, he is obviously a divisive figure that will cause chaos within the party. It doesn't help that he is associated with the exact things people who have drifted away from Labour complain about - Iraq, staunch Blairite, shady expenses, career politician.

Murphy as FM? He would be a disaster; corrupt, inept, dumb.

And again, your penchant for threatening violence old man.

What a rage filled perma seething mess you are.

I'm concerned that there may have been a pejorative motive underlying the use of the word "old".

I have long since learned to expect a reaction if I have provoked.

Moreover, compounding an initial misjudgement with intemperate language or behaviour is most unattractive.

I'm concerned that there may have been a pejorative motive underlying the use of the word "old". I have long since learned to expect a reaction if I have provoked. Moreover, compounding an initial misjudgement with intemperate language or behaviour is most unattractive.

So, H_B's a ****? No way... he seemed so balanced. He seemed so with it.

Archived