Dundee v Aberdeen

The Master

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that fans are pissed off at the prices but many seem to be talking about all day pub sessions - how much are you going to spend on that?! Surely you are paying a premium for being in the pub rather than buying a carryout? Is this not just the same as the premium you pay to enjoy the atmosphere at the game as apposed to watching it on the TV?

Hopefully my half time draw comes up. I've been buying them for years and never been close. I'll be going to town on the seller if this is the case again. Thank you.In other news this early kick off pish is shite, and making it all ti2 1ket is a farce, i've still not got one and will have to queue with the operators as slow as a tortoise on a comedown.Onto the game i can see Aberdeen sneaking it. 2 1 Aberdeen.

I've won the half-time draw once - the Millwall pre-season game - 70 fucking quid or something. My old man won it once as well. There was five in the group so he bought all the drink after the game and split the winnings with the others. He got back to the car and had a parking ticket so he ended up out of pocket after winning £250. Fortunately everyone had been drinking for less than 3 hours so they weren't all pissed up and annoying him for the journey home.

A boy I used to play 5s with won the ht draw at Parkhead - 8 grand the jammy c**t won.

Aberdeen fans tend to be a drunken mess when they play us at Dens. It's not just being drunk, it seems like they have the tendency to act like fannies when drunk as well. That's my experience with them anyways.

Pot kettle black springs to mind when it comes to Scottish Cup days out with Dundee. We really have some amount of fannies!!!

Archived