Scotland v England...

haggis pakora

Maloney and Martin off, Morrison and either Bannan or Dorrans on. Stick Naismith upfront and try to get in behind the English back four. I would really like to see Russell at some point but not sure if Strachan will give him a chance tonight.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zetterlund, on 18 Nov 2014 - 20:47, said:

Roy Hodgson must be wondering why his team don't look this interested in competitive games at major tournaments.

This is the way England always play. Slow and laboured. We're giving them far too much respect.

That's just like saying Jordan Rhodes is pish.

Chris Martin isn't pish, he is a natural goal scorer. Great finisher but whether he suits our current system is another matter. I suspect not

Disagree

Chris Martin IS pish

Disappointing first half. We need to be playing at the tempo we had on Friday and to press England all over the park. Instead, they're doing that to us. Martin has offered very little but tough situation for him as he is getting very little service. Hopefully WGS can sort it out at half time and we can offer more of a threat in the second half.

Awful atmosphere and not much happening on the pitch glad I never went to this.

Chris Martin has had enough time to show he is a man down at this level would give May a chance or Russell on and Naismith up top.

Archived