Next Rangers Manager?

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be Tedi, he is a stick on favourite IMO. Sally McMoist and Tedi don't have a scooby with financial figures but at least Tedi can park the bus when he has to defend the indefensible and Tedi has something Sooper Salary does not ! "The Bennett" to come along and bail him out and take victory from complete and utter failure. :)

Mon the Tedster. :thumsup2

This is not just aimed at Rangers but why do chairmen and fans think that a club legend will make a good manager?? Managing and coaching a team is a completely different job to being a player. You could see from McCoist's performances as a pundit prior to him getting the job at Ibrox that he was completely out of his depth with his match summaries.

It'll be Dick "The Bunnet" Campbell, good Rangers man and familiar with the lower leagues, plus his style of football is more attractive than Mccoists

Dickie would be a popular choice as it's been proven that he knows the Ibrox song sheet!

Its a shame because i always liked him, since he's gone into management he looks stressed over weight and generally unhappy which greatly saddens me when you look back to his time on question of sport and other tv performances you can see there is a great character there who is simply doing the wrong job

Barry Fergusons my favourite, would be a tremendous appointment some Rangers fans would genuinely want.

Its a stick on to be Butcher or McCall if they're still unemployed when/if it happens.

Ferguson would be controversial and split whole sections of our already fractured support, hopefully most wouldn't want Butcher back anywhere near the club, yep I'll go with wee McCall.

I'm not at all sure that getting rid of Sally and bringing in someone else would be the greatest idea at the moment. I'm not saying "Ally Must Stay" but, at the present time, they know the devil they have and they will win enough games to make the play-offs. However, if the new man comes down too hard on the players, there is a chance that the seniors might say "F this!" and give up entirely. They are relatively happy with Sally, who gives them an easy time, but what might they do with a disciplinarian?

Most of these 'seniors' are out of contract in the summer so f**k them, new manager could recall all the loan players who are on peanuts on comparison, quite a few of them are showing vast improvements now that they are being managed properly.

Not going to happen though, gone are the days when sacking McCoist would have been unpopular, the spivs would probably garner support if they got rid of him now but still they seem intent on just letting him plod on, too expensive to sack.

Those seniors that are out of contract ?, you just know Fat Sallary will extend their contracts on better wages plus bonuses because no other stupid fucker will sign for a club in financial soapy. :)

As for the youth on loan ?, they'll be warming the bench while the Pie man's coaching skills slowly rob them of their new found fitness and match sharpness and then told to fcuk off to other clubs so that Rangers FC can then get compensation for these youngsters being coached at other clubs the cheeky fuckers. :lol:

Just so I understand the question....

Are you asking who might be the next manager to replace McCoist at The Rangers, the one currently playing in the Championship?

Or do you mean who would be the manager of the next Rangers? Namely the one that arises from the ashes of The Rangers previously known as Sevco after they go into administration and/or liquidation.

Happy to contribute my tuppenceworth to either question. :)

Just so I understand the question....

Are you asking who might be the next manager to replace McCoist at The Rangers, the one currently playing in the Championship?

Or do you mean who would be the manager of the next Rangers? Namely the one that arises from the ashes of The Rangers previously known as Sevco after they go into administration and/or liquidation.

Happy to contribute my tuppenceworth to either question. :)

Ayrshire Ton did it better at lunchtime.

Archived