Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South, 06/12/2014

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to welcoming friendly (but competitive and proud) away fans to Gorgie. What a relief after the last couple of weeks of bile and shite.

^^^this.

See you all in Diggers for a prematch pint guys :)

Will the Roseburn stand be repaired and de-contaminated following last weekends visit by the "greatest fans in the world"?

Not sure about the seats but l'm sure 6 days of fresh air will sort out the smell of cheap booze and self loathing.

Looking forward to welcoming friendly (but competitive and proud) away fans to Gorgie. What a relief after the last couple of weeks of bile and shite.

Couldn't agree more, I thought The Rangers fans were bad, and then along come their even uglier twin, vile human beings!

Welcome QoS fans though!

Depending on how things go over and across at the SportsDirect.com Arena, Queens and Cowdenbeath could more or less confirm Hearts as champions over the course of the next couple of weeks. I'm not expecting us to get much this weekend, but the Sevco game is a massive opportunity - spin Cowden's fixtures around and Robert's yer father's uncle.

Get the championship flag ready for your home game against Alloa on the 20th... ;)

On another thread it's quoted Queens had sold approx 350 by Tuesday . I'd expect double that to attend though

Yeah, seems likely. I'll try to update the sales figs today but we sold just over 400 ahead of the Hibs game and had 724 there on the day. Something similar is most likely.

Feeling a wee bit uneasy about this game. Alloa's slapping of Sevco yesterday would suggest our win against them was no big deal. The defeat to Celtic may have damaged confidence a wee bit, and Gomis missing... 2-1 Hearts

Archived