Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South, 06/12/2014

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sound like a barrel of laughs! I would be interested to know why you class queen of the south (fans & team?) As vermin? I take it that is what you mean my your sweeping and insightful comment?

So much for Hearts having classy fans!

Age? 4?

If he was, then I am crying with laughter, such is his wit. If he wasn't then he is a sad lonely wee boy.....

We've missed Bauben the last few games. His box to box energy really sparks the whole team. I think King has been pretty ineffectual recently as well. Need Nicholson back for some competition out wide.

Buchanan looked sharp coming on yesterday and was unlucky with his shot wide. Hoping he gets more game time.

Prince looked very strong when he came of the bench against Dublin City so he's got to start with Pallardo.

First game this season (due to work/uni) so I am really looking forward to this one. Not much left in the way of Hearts tickets - the Roseburn was the only stand left with tickets for two or more seats together :-)

Nicholson, Wilson, El Hassnaoui and Carrick all return to the squad. An excellent boost considering how many players have been missing of late.

Where did you see this? Great news if true and shows the depth in the squad, credit to those who came in and kept winning.

You tend to find if you have a go at teams who are better than you, you get pumped.

Naw.

Could pretty much copy and paste my post from the first league meeting against Hearts. Something along the lines of it's win-win for me tomorrow. If we we win or draw then it's a cracking result for us and I'd be chuffed we got anything from the game. If we lose, it keeps Hearts ahead of the scum; and in all honesty, if you put a gun to my head and asked what option I'd really prefer, then I'd likely be inclined to pick Hearts maintaining the gap! Shocking really, but such is my hate for the weegie team, I really want Hearts to p*ss the media and the SFA off by winning the championship. From our point of view a defeat wouldn't be a disaster in all honesty. The worst thing a defeat can do for us is leave us joint 3rd (on points) and 4 points ahead of 5th. So tomorrow should be a decent outcome either way really; even if my attitude towards my own team is a bit negative!

Ticket office closed for advance sales with just over 450 tickets sold for the away section. That's about 50 more than we sold in advance of the Hibs game. Whether that will be reflected in an increased total or whether more people just decided to buy in advance this time remains to be seen.

I have a ticket going spare - free to a good home (though slip a few extra coins to the next youth development or charity collection you see).

PM me if interested. I'm Edinburgh based so would need to meet at the ground rather than Dumfries.

Archived